Snapshoteye #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@nurseren
#21 - Pauls gone to Chester for a stalk, they know he’s arrived cos it stinks of pork.

not my best work, but it’s a Friday so let me off please x

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Paul’s dropping the L bomb after three weeks single whilst Turbo Tina’s turned up on Tattler’s Island ready to mingle 🏝

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I’ve just popped a kid out so I currently resemble fat bastard so no judgement when I get my sexy boddyyyy out on the beach hey babs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think Frankie works at Zara babs, but that’s where he chose to perch his pasty bum while he waited for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
sorry being serious for a min, if you viewed TikTok links on here, does the person who posted it get a notification saying that “X has viewed” thus revealing our username?

Just concerned that TT will do this, and find our personal accounts.
My sister told me when I first started tik tok that someone gets a notification saying you have watched their video but I thought that was a lie is it actually true 😩

My sister told me when I first started tik tok that someone gets a notification saying you have watched their video but I thought that was a lie is it actually true 😩
I don’t get these.. but then I think I faffed with my settings and turned off the notifications for this.
TT we see you babe 🧐

Just catching up from last night.

I’ve noticed when he is talking or meeting another victim his hyper state is next level.

he reminds me of a child on Christmas Eve, flinging things in the air to catch them, doing that side head tilt and wide yellow teeth smile.

overly arrogant to the dimwits that comment on his live.

Frankie, you deserve the title mum like Paul deserves the title dad…….your a complete disgrace. If you’ve seen half of the stuff on this site or any social media platform about this freak then you don’t deserve kids.

You clearly have nothing about you that wants to safeguard your children. You’re VILE!!!!

I hope he makes you feel worse then the first time, I hope you regret it all. Karma love.

I absolutely despise that bloke, even more so when he thinks he is onto a winner.

who the duck would be attracted to a bloke who classes a £29 travel lodge a holiday and spends his time doing forward rolls to random people online oh that’s right Frankie and any other peadlo enabler.

He will have only bought an outfit as an excuse to see her and to leech onto her for staff discount.

Reactions: 18
sorry being serious for a min, if you viewed TikTok links on here, does the person who posted it get a notification saying that “X has viewed” thus revealing our username?

Just concerned that TT will do this, and find our personal accounts.

It shows it to me but not publically how do I delete that comment!
Not that I care if he blocks me.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.