Snapshoteye #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frankie is an absolute wrongun. At least Sophie had the excuse that she didn’t know what she was getting herself into. Frankie’s had a ham slice of Paul already, and willingly gone back. She must have a screw loose.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Paul wants to lead by example...is he having a laugh?
All the n0nces should get on tiktok and copy what he does. Grooming 101: How to get away with being a n0nce. Join a kids app - pref tiktok, hide all the kid accounts who you follow, build an audience and then you can slide in DMs of your choosing.

Reactions: 6
You know when you’re eating something really good then you bite your cheek and it ruins your day?
I feel like that when I’m on tiktok and his videos pop up on my fyp 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
COULD YOU ALL PLEASE JUST HAVE SOME CONSIDERATION.

Stop making this thread so funny to read because I then have to go and watch Paul so I know what's going on and everytime I see a tik tok of his a little piece of my soul gives up on me and fucks off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Take a couple of days off and he’s back to seeing Frankie. What the actual f….

also,Frankie, r u not embarrassed? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Frankie, there is feeling wanted and feeling suffocated. Maybe she doesnt know the difference. She's a pretty girl though man, she must not be wired right or maybe she's as mad as him?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.