Snapshoteye #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul saying clitoris has made mine disappear never to be seen again. RIP.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I HATE that crooked smile and head shake 🤢

Those with husbands/boyfriends, do you ever look at pool and realise how incredibly blessed we are to have attractive, hard working, manly men? 🤣 Im jumping on my husband when he gets home from work.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I HATE that crooked smile and head shake 🤢

Those with husbands/boyfriends, do you ever look at pool and realise how incredibly blessed we are to have attractive, hard working, manly men? 🤣 Im jumping on my husband when he gets home from work.
Na I still think mines an irritating bleep but I get what you mean x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let's be real here pdog you 100% have no idea where the clit is. And even if you did manage to find it you'd just rub it really hard and give the poor woman friction burns

Reactions: 4
060C7DD8-6571-4E2E-AC91-6EF44B3AC34A.jpeg

I’m so excited guys, can’t wait to meet you all on piggy island 🏝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My sister told me when I first started tik tok that someone gets a notification saying you have watched their video but I thought that was a lie is it actually true 😩
i just shared a vid (not mine) to my friend, and it comes up in my thing “x has just watched the vid you have shared”

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have any videos from when Frankie broke up with him last time? Crying in a field I believe?

Quite fancy seeing what lies in store over the next few weeks ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brb just going to fly me and my vagina into the Bermuda Triangle as seeing that has made me want to disappear 😭 I'll meet you all on the island later me hammy fam ✌❤

Reactions: 5
guys don’t post links of tiktoks because your username pops up at the bottom saying who shared it, I’ve reported the ones where this has happened for your own safety babs, big hugs x

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.