Snapshoteye #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m so hungover is anyone giving out hugs? Think I want one x

Also wtf happened last night I was too pissed to understand it, so he is meeting up with skanky frankie to do a live tosay? Or are they dualing and if so what time?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watched a few of those snapshotmanager videos. Paul you slate everyone but you need the attention, that's why you stay on. So stay on TT by all means but stop moaning about people saying things. Simple, if you don't like it, come off the app...but you can't!

Does he really think at some point every will go 'bloody hell I've got it wrong, he actually IS a nice guy!' It won't change now, each video makes it worse!

Reactions: 6

Also wtf happened last night I was too pissed to understand it, so he is meeting up with skanky frankie to do a live tosay? Or are they dualing and if so what time?
He met up with Frankie yesterday and she was flirting with him baaaaaad last night in the live. Apparently they are duelling tonight but idk what time 😭

have a bacon butty for your hangover babs x

Reactions: 8

Hahaha same here, my 1 glass of Prosecco turned into 2 bottles 😳 big hugs babz.x
I’m going for lunch soon but will be checking for updates.
he’ll be standing at his dads back door wearing 3 hoodies before we know it guys!

Reactions: 5
He met up with Frankie yesterday and she was flirting with him baaaaaad last night in the live. Apparently they are duelling tonight but idk what time 😭

have a bacon butty for your hangover babs x
Ooh how exciting, I can’t wait! Good idea babs, a few rashers of smoked paul should sort me right out 🤤

Hahaha same here, my 1 glass of Prosecco turned into 2 bottles 😳 big hugs babz.x
I’m going for lunch soon but will be checking for updates.
he’ll be standing at his dads back door wearing 3 hoodies before we know it guys!
Ahhh that old chestnut #WAP 🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion…

The ham faced creep boarded a train to Chester, watch out guys he’s a bleeping molester

🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Snapshoteye #21 - Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

As if we are on thread 21. Pauly knows how to keep us entertained x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I HATE that crooked smile and head shake 🤢

Those with husbands/boyfriends, do you ever look at pool and realise how incredibly blessed we are to have attractive, hard working, manly men? 🤣 Im jumping on my husband when he gets home from work.
my husband is a bleeping NERD with his robot making but I’d rather him be doing that than making tiktoks in his dads bathroom 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Snapshoteye #21 Frankies back and Paul’s gone manic, let’s settle in and wait for the panic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Snapshoteye #21 poor Tina still can’t get that peen, now Frankie is back & on the scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I HATE that crooked smile and head shake 🤢

Those with husbands/boyfriends, do you ever look at pool and realise how incredibly blessed we are to have attractive, hard working, manly men? 🤣 Im jumping on my husband when he gets home from work.
Hahaha I find my bf crazy attractive but he must wonder why I’m spending all my time on Paul.. I promise you babe he ain’t my type lmfaooooo 😭

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.