Snapshoteye #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PIGLETS my husband has just told me that there’s a pig beach in the Bahamas so I guess that’s where we are all off too?

also he thinks he’s so funny; I ask him to find a gif of a pig swimming as I’m too busy taking my inhaler from laughing so much, and he’s just sent me a photo of me swimming on holiday 😤😤😤😤😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did anyone else hear who he would banish to an island before he said us tattlers? 😂
I quote “Tina. Pack you cossie love, you’re off” 😂😂😂😂😂 I was crying!!!!

On a serious note, I seem to keep forgetting that I’m not working from home anymore. I’ve bought all colleagues up to speed on my new hobby (as previously mentioned) and today my colleagues were chatting about work by my desk and one said “do you remember….” And the pause was long enough for me to go “before the euwo’s, there was a footballer…” 😂😂😂 I got some strange looks. I caught their eye and just said “Pedalo Paul” and they both went “ahhh ok”!! Currently waiting to be sectioned 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Currently lying in bed cackling at the thought of the pigmobile airport express pulling up at a helipad 😭😭😭

who thought getting out of “prison” would feel this good. How we getting there? Paulypops chopper? 🚁
[/QUOTE]

that’s it, I’m going to end up having an asthma attack!!! I had to take my inhaler the other day when @anonforever said “who’s got a get out of jail free card, I think I want one eeeeeee 😬😬😬” and I couldn’t cope for 30 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
that’s it, I’m going to end up having an asthma attack!!! I had to take my inhaler the other day when @anonforever said “who’s got a get out of jail free card, I think I want one eeeeeee 😬😬😬” and I couldn’t cope for 30 minutes
[/QUOTE]

Sorry babs, big hugs x

(still got tears in my eyes and pretty sure my neighbours think I’ve lost it. Husband, as usual, is sleeping like a log completely oblivious)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Didn’t he say he was gonna focus on himself and it’d be a while before another woman.

Reactions: 2
[/QUOTE]
LMFAO queen I’m so glad you loved it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn’t he say he was gonna focus on himself and it’d be a while before another woman.
That lasted all of 30 seconds! He got a sniff of free digs at Frankies and the bleep was off like a firework…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
what’s everyone’s thoughts on the frankie stuff? i’m so confused, i thought she deleted all social media because of his behaviour? i’m soooo bemused and not really shocked because we all know what hammy is like, but i just don’t really have any words for how bizarre this is all becoming

Reactions: 3
Someone needs to shake Frankie into next week! What is she doing?! Turns out I’ve got mutual friends with her 🧐 *not my circus, not my monkeys, not my circus, not my monkeys*

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1021921
we got you 😘
(no offence meant babs xoxo)
You a real one for this 😘😘😘😘

It’s sad how happy erratic he is on a live when he’s ‘got a lady in his life’ as apposed to when he’s alone. He starts to get cocky and arrogant, his demeanour changes massively, like he has a chip on his shoulder.

I don’t know what the hell frankie is playing at, she very well may be vulnerable but she isn’t blind. She must know he’s a wrongen. It’s so annoying watching people give him this god complex and feed his ego even more.

The bloke will never stop- but neither will we. Cos more people read this thread daily and realise we aren’t actually the bad ones, we raise awareness of him and he bleeping hates us for it😂

we will build you a shade made out of palm leaves and bamboo- we could never watch a fellow hamlet suffer! (Just make sure there is room cos I’m also fair skinned and I can’t be dealing with a twit tan for the duration of the hols)
You get a seat right next to me don't worry babs

It’s sad how happy erratic he is on a live when he’s ‘got a lady in his life’ as apposed to when he’s alone. He starts to get cocky and arrogant, his demeanour changes massively, like he has a chip on his shoulder.

I don’t know what the hell frankie is playing at, she very well may be vulnerable but she isn’t blind. She must know he’s a wrongen. It’s so annoying watching people give him this god complex and feed his ego even more.

The bloke will never stop- but neither will we. Cos more people read this thread daily and realise we aren’t actually the bad ones, we raise awareness of him and he bleeping hates us for it😂

we will build you a shade made out of palm leaves and bamboo- we could never watch a fellow hamlet suffer! (Just make sure there is room cos I’m also fair skinned and I can’t be dealing with a twit tan for the duration of the hols)
I second that motion

In you come into the cabana with the rest of us pale but not translucent like Pool hams

I second that motion

In you come into the cabana with the rest of us pale but not translucent like Pool hams

Same here. I’ll cream your back and you do mine. All my wedding photos in Florida look like that woman from Gimme Gimme Gimme having a hot flush.

Wait hang on I’m busy for a few days and we are out of prison, and off on a beach???

Please take care of yourself, Smurfgirl. It’s been my daughters due date a few weeks ago, and it hit me hard. X
Omg Linda La Hughes 💀💀💀💀
Nah cause I've been randomly quoting the barbie scene from that all week.. I'm clearly not okay 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m very late piglets, just endured the video on tik tok.
Is everyone aware of the new ‘fit check’ and ‘nawative’ he’s aware we don’t like pool or snapshoteye but that’s our nawative and that’s what we choose to do. He still likes pool and he still likes snapshoteye and be like people who say HI X
Babz. You’re in a travelodge pulling your collar and probably your little pig in blanket, just call for the chopper already.
Pool, snapshoteye, nonce, 42

Hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.