Snapshoteye #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piglets and Hamlets, pack your stripes pyjamas and post your best Paul face for your mugshot, ITS A TATTLE ROAD TRIP TO PRISON! 🐷🚓

previously, on Law and Order - Special Paul Unit BONG BONG

🐖 Paul revealed in a live that his “meetings” that he won’t shut up about is him going to the Police to report us
🐖 He says that “social media laws aren’t up to date” and the Police are using our avatars to recognise us
🐖 So stay tuned for Lisa Simpson, Adam Driver, Big D from Benefit Street and several packets of ham to be arrested
🐖 Tattle all decided that we are off to Prison, so pick your bunk mates. Selflessly, @BigHugzBabz is putting a Velvetiser up her vagina for us

please add anything I’ve missed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
🐖 He says that “social media laws aren’t up to date” and the Police are using our avatars to recognise us
🐖 So stay tuned for Lisa Simpson, Adam Driver, Big D from Benefit Street and several packets of ham to be arrested
When I say I’m crying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Piglets and Hamlets, pack your stripes pyjamas and post your best Paul face for your mugshot, ITS A TATTLE ROAD TRIP TO PRISON! 🐷🚓

previously, on Law and Order - Special Paul Unit BONG BONG

🐖 Paul revealed in a live that his “meetings” that he won’t shut up about is him going to the Police to report us
🐖 Tattle all decided that we are off to Prison, so pick your bunk mates. Selflessly, @BigHugzBabz is putting a Velvetiser up her vagina for us

please add anything I’ve missed!
Thank you for the recap as always 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 1
🪑 yes laydehhhs. Can't believe it's another new thread already 🙈 the content just keeps on coming!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can’t believe I’m missing a public live. No chance I can have this on at work I’ll piss my pants and get sacked

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right?! How is he acting like this in public? He’s so obviously looking around to see if anyone knows him. The second hand embarrassment is real
The “cheeky” smile whilst looking around, the talking loud and laughing. I don’t know who he thinks he is but no body is looking at you Paul

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.