Snapshoteye #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
frankie has got to be taking the piss, surely to god. i wonder if her and sophie ever spoke?

Reactions: 7
Guys.. I'm ginger if we're going to a deserted island can we make sure there's gallons of sun cream and umbrellas for shade otherwise I'm going to melt 😩

Same here. I’ll cream your back and you do mine. All my wedding photos in Florida look like that woman from Gimme Gimme Gimme having a hot flush.

Wait hang on I’m busy for a few days and we are out of prison, and off on a beach???

I'm bowing out for a while. What would have been my daughters birth date is looming and I'm all over the place emotionally, and all this is boosting my anger. I'll be back I'm sure, but for now I need to look after me.
Tag me in any new threads please hamlets so I can find you x

Hi x
Please take care of yourself, Smurfgirl. It’s been my daughters due date a few weeks ago, and it hit me hard. X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Let’s gooooooo!!!
Get your cozzy gorge, it’s like the ham version of love island. We won’t sit around a fire pit, we will dance and chant around it at midnight. We wont shout ‘I’ve got a text’, we will shout ‘duck sake is he live yet, I can’t get a signal’… also Paul will be lurking trying to listen in to us talking about him. It’s gonna be ACE

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Get your cozzy gorge, it’s like the ham version of love island. We won’t sit around a fire pit, we will dance and chant around it at midnight. We wont shout ‘I’ve got a text’, we will shout ‘duck sake is he live yet, I can’t get a signal’… also Paul will be lurking trying to listen in to us talking about him. It’s gonna be ACE
STOPPPPPP!!! I have an image of people shouting “HESSSSSS LIVE!!!!!” & we get a projector out by the Pool💀

Cheers Paulipops, heres me thinking I’d be in prison at the weekend and it turns out I’m off to a beach with all inclusive sweaty ham cobs and piss warm Lilt!

You know, every time I think that thread recap can’t get anymore bizarre but it does

• Haha
Reactions: 15
STOPPPPPP!!! I have an image of people shouting “HESSSSSS LIVE!!!!!” & we get a projector out by the Pool💀

Cheers Paulipops, heres me thinking I’d be in prison at the weekend and it turns out I’m off to a beach with all inclusive sweaty ham cobs and piss warm Lilt!

You know, every time I think that thread recap can’t get anymore bizarre but it does
The more we talk about this, the more I’m getting ready to pack my bags. Becoming less and less of a threat and more like a holibobs. How’d I look guys, beach ready? Pls be kind I’m self conscious😔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I actually want this to happen. I’m settling my divorce and I’m tempted just to give him the house because I won’t need it….. I’m off to pack my chair up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The more we talk about this, the more I’m getting ready to pack my bags. Becoming less and less of a threat and more like a holibobs. How’d I look guys, beach ready? Pls be kind I’m self conscious😔
I can’t take it 😭😭😭 I’ve now woken up my husband 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I’ve booked the airport transfers guys, all aboard!
I can’t do this anymore 😭😭😭

who thought getting out of “prison” would feel this good. How we getting there? Paulypops chopper? 🚁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Listen to him keep on hinting to stay at frankies man.

Oh if I can get a cheaper hotel I’ll stay here another night but I can’t afford this hotel it’s so expensive but I really really do want to stay here another night
I thought he was so well off and affluent that money wasn't a problem. Eurgh hes so predictable, literally the same routine with every single girl

Reactions: 2
Currently lying in bed cackling at the thought of the pigmobile airport express pulling up at a helipad 😭😭😭

who thought getting out of “prison” would feel this good. How we getting there? Paulypops chopper? 🚁
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.