Snapshoteye #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm bowing out for a while. What would have been my daughters birth date is looming and I'm all over the place emotionally, and all this is boosting my anger. I'll be back I'm sure, but for now I need to look after me.
Tag me in any new threads please hamlets so I can find you x

Hi x
Lots of love to you! We will all be here ready and waiting for your return! ❤❤❤

Hi x

Reactions: 1
i really hope the hamily haven't seen my small talk in his lives and think i'm part of the pool patrol 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm bowing out for a while. What would have been my daughters birth date is looming and I'm all over the place emotionally, and all this is boosting my anger. I'll be back I'm sure, but for now I need to look after me.

Hi x
❤ Take care! Hamlets have got your back x

Hi x
Sending you lots of love and strength ❤

Reactions: 1
Sophie to Frankie with a little bit of Leanne thrown in, in what about a week? I don't get what the lure is. The guys got nothing. Can't even talk coherently. Looks like Simon Peggs Waxwork that was left out in the sun too long. No income absolutely nothing. I get some these women are vulnerable for the most part, but come on.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Frankie, make him get on all fours and beg like a dog pls will make my night

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you know what the worst thing about this prick is? I can’t listen to Elton John anymore because he used him once in his tiktoks.

twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Hi x
Aww bless you! Sending you lots of virtual love. Your hamily will always be here for you and when you decide the time is right to come back, we’ll be here with open trotters (ew sorry, best pig leg reference I could come up with… don’t worry we aren’t going to be sitting there stretching our toes at the screen)

take care ❤

Reactions: 3
Sophie to Frankie with a little bit of Leanne thrown in, in what about a week? I don't get what the lure is. The guys got nothing. Can't even talk coherently. Looks like Simon Peggs Waxwork that was left out in the sun too long. No income absolutely nothing. I get some these women are vulnerable for the most part, but come on.
It’s the attention. It has to be. The love bombing. Some just crave it and he gives it 150%.

Reactions: 6
Honestly I think we’ve learnt not to take the comments too seriously as we never know who the tattlers are (apart from Tina obviously), so you’re all good don’t worry!😂
thank god, i’m out here fighting for my life for my spot on tattle island 🏝

• Haha
Reactions: 5
think there’s something in the air round here, just found out my next door neighbour is 26 sleeping with a 13 year old( aka a bad bad n0nc3) so it’s kicking off over facebook aswell as trying to keep up on here😭😭

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
think there’s something in the air round here, just found out my next door neighbour is 26 sleeping with a 13 year old( aka a bad bad n0nc3) so it’s kicking off over facebook aswell as trying to keep up on here😭😭
You don’t sleep with a 13yr old, that is rape

Reactions: 18
Hello hamlets. I’ve been lurking for ages but I finally decided it’s time to make an account. It comes to something when I’m turning my fella away to keep checking up on the threads 🤣

hope you’ve all had somewhat of a good evening watching that live 🤢 hope to see lots more juicy drama kick up the next few weeks with manky frankie. How exciting 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s like his body never grew past the age of 14
I was thinking that too… he has the physique of a child… with that enlarged paracetamol cranium. He really is a sight to behold. N those bleeping hobbit feet 😷

Hi x
Bless you honey 💖 lots of love your way. We are always here if you need us 💖 xxx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.