Snapshoteye #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m now prepared to go out and fight paul just after going round next door and kicking his head into next week, meet me tomorrow, 2pm, river dee by the diana boat

Reactions: 3
he’ll punch the tree in anger and the coconuts will fall and hit him on the headnow that’s an ick
Queue the *attempted* speed walk off in the sand when he’s stropping, but he just keeps tripping over and losing his balance- ‘I’m so fucking stupid…. Idiot… fuck sake…Why?… WHY?!’

Reactions: 14
if one of Paul’s ex-girlfriends went on a live TikTok and released all of his kinks, what’s one kink you would not be surprised at?

Reactions: 2
Queue the *attempted* speed walk off in the sand when he’s stropping, but he just keeps tripping over and losing his balance- ‘I’m so fucking stupid…. Idiot… fuck sake…Why?… WHY?!’
One of my friends once said to me that to get over someone, just imagine them walking in sand and their feet just keep slipping and going off to the side and sinking…can confirm it worked

Reactions: 3
if one of Paul’s ex-girlfriends went on a live TikTok and released all of his kinks, what’s one kink you would not be surprised at?
Being shat on.

no im joking Paul’s the most vanilla man ever, his kink would be something as simple as an actual woman in his bed that genuinely wants to have sex with him

Reactions: 11
this reminds me of that post someone did about him setting up the ringlight after sophie’s live to post that “why” slam poetry tiktok

him having someone dress up like a schoolgirl

Reactions: 4
So hamatrons we all know what this means!… fasten our seatbelts coz shit is about to take off. Sir flake alot is love bombing Frankie as we speak so that gives us approximately two weeks of “everyone is sad and lonely” and him being euphoric, erratic dancing, the clenched despicable smiles.. hyperactivity on another level……. Followed promptly by the come down of the century, the black and white quote pics on insta, the over sharing of his feelings in lives… turbo Tina better stock up on pro plus coz she’s gonna have to up her game to nurse him back from this episode!
Stay sexy team!
Hi

He sniffs bus seats when young women rise off them and depart the bus

Reactions: 16
It’s sad how happy erratic he is on a live when he’s ‘got a lady in his life’ as apposed to when he’s alone. He starts to get cocky and arrogant, his demeanour changes massively, like he has a chip on his shoulder.

I don’t know what the hell frankie is playing at, she very well may be vulnerable but she isn’t blind. She must know he’s a wrongen. It’s so annoying watching people give him this god complex and feed his ego even more.

The bloke will never stop- but neither will we. Cos more people read this thread daily and realise we aren’t actually the bad ones, we raise awareness of him and he fucking hates us for it

Guys.. I'm ginger if we're going to a deserted island can we make sure there's gallons of sun cream and umbrellas for shade otherwise I'm going to melt

https://giphy.com/AgQ55Hhi0WAw0
we will build you a shade made out of palm leaves and bamboo- we could never watch a fellow hamlet suffer! (Just make sure there is room cos I’m also fair skinned and I can’t be dealing with a twat tan for the duration of the hols)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.