Snapshoteye #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
chester, babs. he was being super sarcastic and secretive about it, but he's back to sniff up frankie's tree and apparently she's okay with that 🧐
Phew!!! I was scared for a moment but also slightly excited at the possibility of bumping into the one and only

Seriously?! Frankie again?
Has she’s been in a hole for this Sophie business & tattle? She was a very pretty woman, why are these people going for pool when they clearly have pick of the bunch? He isn’t a ‘really really nice person’ so wtf is it 🤢

Reactions: 7
Bare foot on the grim hotel carpet… hope you’ve got some bazuka with you Paula Hambdul.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s a little off topic but did anyone notice this in his recent TikTok? What the duck is that about?

also has he only just learnt the word “narrative”?

edit: can’t upload the video because it’s too large - it’s when he says “rekindle my smile” and then pulls on his collar? Also when he looks off into the distance when he thinks he’s making a really good kind hearted point, almost like he’s reflecting on life and he’s nelson bleeping mandela? What a bleeping danger he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Listen to this.. what a twit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Listen to this.. what a twit.
How does he manage to turn everything around on himself like that? Awful day? Cos you didn’t ring ME. Piss off. You aren’t a fanny magnet mate.

there’s so much I want to say about him but I know if I write it whilst I’m angry, I’ll read back tomorrow and make myself cringe at how wound up I get over a bloke that looks like a dehydrated, anaemic, wotsit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm bowing out for a while. What would have been my daughters birth date is looming and I'm all over the place emotionally, and all this is boosting my anger. I'll be back I'm sure, but for now I need to look after me.
Tag me in any new threads please hamlets so I can find you x

Hi x
We will be thinking of you, take as much time as you need. We will be waiting with open arms sweet❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm bowing out for a while. What would have been my daughters birth date is looming and I'm all over the place emotionally, and all this is boosting my anger. I'll be back I'm sure, but for now I need to look after me.

Hi x
thinking of you lovely. hope the day treats you gently when it arrives, we’ll be here when you’re ready and will tag you so you can keep up!! sending so much love to you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Hi x
Take all the time you need, we will be here to welcome you back whenever you’re ready. ♥ Take care of yourself, we’ve got you.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How does he manage to turn everything around on himself like that? Awful day? Cos you didn’t ring ME. Piss off. You aren’t a fanny magnet mate.

there’s so much I want to say about him but I know if I write it whilst I’m angry, I’ll read back tomorrow and make myself cringe at how wound up I get over a bloke that looks like a dehydrated, anaemic, wotsit.
i honestly think this is what he thinks his ‘niche’ is -that he’s a fanny magnet because everyone else his age are grumpy mechanics and he’s this Uber fun loving dancing kind sweet hearted loves photography loves hugs just unlucky in love asshole.

duck me. I’m going bed, he lives rent free in my head

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.