Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
STOPPPPPP!!! I have an image of people shouting “HESSSSSS LIVE!!!!!” & we get a projector out by the Pool💀

Cheers Paulipops, heres me thinking I’d be in prison at the weekend and it turns out I’m off to a beach with all inclusive sweaty ham cobs and piss warm Lilt!

You know, every time I think that thread recap can’t get anymore bizarre but it does
The more we talk about this, the more I’m getting ready to pack my bags. Becoming less and less of a threat and more like a holibobs. How’d I look guys, beach ready? Pls be kind I’m self conscious😔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Littlegoldfish123

Chatty Member
Just got back from a meal out with my partner and another couple.
We were talking about what we watch on TikTok. My fella said ‘she just holds up the phone with this guy dancing and says ‘he’s a n’ 😂.

• Haha

mrsnoseybatch

Introduced me mum to our Paul tonight. Every grimace she made, every bork, every body shiver she did when I made her watch the MANY videos I have on my phone, the prouder I became. Its my life's mission to recruit more hamlets wherever I go

• Haha
  • Heart

staygolden

making polite small talk in this live is making me feel all kinds of dirty.. anyone got any bleach? i think i want some heeeeeeee

• Haha

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Nah Frankie is a fucking twat... How do you go from deleting all trace of yourself from social media because of this fucking n to being up his ass again. Something isn't right and if she has young daughters the idea of Paul around them actually makes me feel so sick

Reactions: 20
Paul’s dropping the L bomb after three weeks single whilst Turbo Tina’s turned up on Tattler’s Island ready to mingle 🏝

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
My favourite part is him asking for the most beautiful hotels in England on his live yesterday, yet seems to be back in his old faithful Travelodge

• Haha

anonforever

Chatty Member
If a grown man calls a period ‘the decorators’ still he needs to go

If that’s how he lets his facial hair get imagine how bad it is down there
I bet you have to part his pube hair in the middle, like a curtain, to find his baby worm. Like finding a needle in a haystack.

• Sick
  • Haha

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
Paul is the type of bloke who thinks a period is disgusting so there is absolutely no way on this earth that he would have sex while his mrs is on.

• Heart