Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

honeyou

my brother just messaged me asking why he seen me in a video of a live on tiktok talking to snapshoteye 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28

DozRog11

New account and probably my only post (was introduced to tattle from my sister who posted the video earlier of me gifting him and calling him a nonce)

this man is the biggest danger I have ever seen in my two years of TikTok keep up the good work everyone 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Paul should be arrested for this video alone… why he thought this was a good idea is absolutely beyond me🤢 haunts me

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Summernights

VIP Member
Do you remember years ago there was that guy who was in the news because he thought that women could control their periods like their pee and didn’t understand why we needed tampons and therefor agreed with the tampon tax? That was Paul I bet

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

wtffff

didnt this woman leave all social media because he harassed her and manipulated her so much? I’m so confused

Reactions: 24

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
How many times does someone have to “find themselves”
You aren’t where’s Wally Paul, you’re a n who’s addicted to social media.

• Haha

sortyabeardoutpaul

I am so happy I have found this webpage... I was googling snapshoteye because I couldn't believe how creepy this guy was, and I am not alone! His latest video is another weird fest, how he touches his hoody and keeps trying to show off his neck.... he's like a 12 year old anime weeb.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Nah guys he is clearly obsessed with Frankie… makes a fake profile on insta of her, then travels to her city and makes a fake tattle to come on and make out like he is with her? The guy is an unhinged little freak and a stalker, he’s gonna end up getting arrested at some point.

Last edited: