Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nurseren

VIP Member
Piglets and Hamlets, pack your stripes pyjamas and post your best Paul face for your mugshot, ITS A TATTLE ROAD TRIP TO PRISON! 🐷🚓

previously, on Law and Order - Special Paul Unit BONG BONG

🐖 Paul revealed in a live that his “meetings” that he won’t shut up about is him going to the Police to report us
🐖 He says that “social media laws aren’t up to date” and the Police are using our avatars to recognise us
🐖 So stay tuned for Lisa Simpson, Adam Driver, Big D from Benefit Street and several packets of ham to be arrested
🐖 Tattle all decided that we are off to Prison, so pick your bunk mates. Selflessly, @BigHugzBabz is putting a Velvetiser up her vagina for us

please add anything I’ve missed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Smurfgirl

Chatty Member
I'm bowing out for a while. What would have been my daughters birth date is looming and I'm all over the place emotionally, and all this is boosting my anger. I'll be back I'm sure, but for now I need to look after me.
Tag me in any new threads please hamlets so I can find you x

Hi x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

YouGotRedOnYou

Chatty Member
@nurseren
#21 - Pauls gone to Chester for a stalk, they know he’s arrived cos it stinks of pork.

not my best work, but it’s a Friday so let me off please x

• Haha
Reactions: 41

wineanddine

VIP Member
Guys it’s me. I’m his long haired lover from Liverpool. All this tattle game has been a rouse. I just couldn’t resist the nodding ham, I’m sorry. Guess I can show a photo of myself now the games up x

0BED71AE-F803-47AC-9218-E7D186078D89.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What Paul THINKS he looks like:

What Paul actually looks like:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

nurseren

VIP Member
I’m predicting this is going to happen, as I’m paranoid as fuck.

Paul and/or Tina, if you dare mention that “one of those haters were in hospital with their kid and still on the thread”… at least I’m with my son, okay? At least he has Mummy next to him, and his Daddy on FaceTime. All my hamily are keeping me sane.

unlike you.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

PaulsCheesyWotsitToes

Oh boy oh boy are we in for a TREAT!

the next few weeks are going to consist of some really embarrassing material; dancing, being with an amazing lady, adoring being him.

Then we’ll get hit with the mother of all meltdowns.

I for one cannot wait! Frankie you’re an idiot mate. Absolute car crash waiting to happen!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

materialgworl

He’s so erratic! Honestly if you dated him he’d tell you he was off to work and 4 hours and 40 mins later he’s rubbing his nose on your window begging for a Cadbury yoghurt pot

• Haha
Reactions: 35

alwayswatchingu

Guys I found out my brother also hates Paul today and he sent me this.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Blunderwoman

someone asked who he would banish to a desert island…

HE CHOSE TATTLE hahahahaha.
Pack your suitcases everyone, we’re off!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31

wineanddine

VIP Member
see there's a premier inn in chester which is never really busy about a 5 min walk away from the train station and then the steam mill that he put the photo up of is literally around the corner like a 3-4 minute walk from the premier inn(also very conveniently placed right by the waitrose)🥸 my fella wants to take the dogs into town today and get a coffee🙃🙃god help me
You know what you have to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 29