Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bettyyyyy

omg 😭 just caught up on the previous thread and this one. shitting me sen regarding the police. im a teacher !!!! do you think it’ll show up on my DBS ???
bore off you hammy ponce. as if the police are going to waste any time on tattlers when you are enabling it by posting ??? stop posting and flaunting yourself on the internet talking to underage GALS.

ALSO. gutted I missed the picking who we were in the picture of us hamlets in the cell. we’d have a ball 😂
as you were x

hi x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Frankie is an absolute wrongun. At least Sophie had the excuse that she didn’t know what she was getting herself into. Frankie’s had a ham slice of Paul already, and willingly gone back. She must have a screw loose.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Smurfgirl

Chatty Member
Here we go again 🙄
A few weeks ago you were madly in love with Sophie, calling her your wife to be, referring to her in everything you did/said and basically moved yourself in to her home all whilst attempting to "play" daddy to her son.

Now a few weeks down the line, you're trying to get your manky claws into Frankie again. You are seriously mentally unstable, and a total parasite. Find a home, get a job, be a father. You are a joke!
There's not one thing about you that's normal, and Frankie is as thick as fuck if she gets involved with you...but she's not very bright anyway to be fair 🤷‍♀️

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
When everyone was looking up their first post on these threads I was actually so confused that my first post was on the first thread but it was NOVEMBER!
I genuinely cannot remember life before these threads, how have we got 20 threads in 3 months 😶 the woman was too stunned to speak.

• Haha
  • Heart

materialgworl

“If I wasn’t on my own I’d be making origami shapes in my budgie smugglers with my cockatoo”

a direct ham hock quote ladies and gentleman

🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

anonforever

Chatty Member
Paul should be arrested for this video alone… why he thought this was a good idea is absolutely beyond me🤢 haunts me

View attachment 1018684
Omg I commented on this and said “errr that’s not even funny it’s fucking gross” and he said back “you just don’t understand the joke 😂😂😂” and I went “yeah I do it’s about periods you weirdo, it’s just a fucking shit joke” and he blocked me lmfao

• Haha

staygolden

Honestly imagine us arranging a meet up and pool sends the police😭 were all stood there with our pig hoodies, sipping on lilt and eating bacon sandwiches
i got our disguises covered, babs xoxo (i didn't draw this one but if anyone's after a personalised one, hit me up)
2-2.jpg

• Haha

Blunderwoman

He’s talking about putting up a PayPal link on his tik tok profile so people can pay for hotels for his birthday weekend 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
Honestly imagine us arranging a meet up and pool sends the police😭 were all stood there with our pig hoodies, sipping on lilt and eating bacon sandwiches
We could ALL wear matching pig fancy dress outfits. The police wouldn’t know who’s who. They can’t catch us all if we all run in different directions

• Haha
  • Heart

anonforever

Chatty Member
He’s saying his fictitious girlfriend is on her period and has a serious case of the horn, she wants sex. And he’s acting all timid, clutching at his little skeletor fingers and acting like a timid teenage boy saying ‘you tell me to never touch you when you have the interior designers in’ (period) and then he has the audacity to proclaim this fictitious girlfriend says ‘get inside, mommas hungry for yo’ pale dick’
Like anyone (bar Tina) would be thirsting for his smelly chode.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Fragglez

I’m new here, so hii 🙂

I’ve been on the fence about Paul because I’ve not been watching him long at all, I saw many red flags but I’m a live & let live type usually, but some tiktokers really bug me so I wanted to put my ore in.

He is so self unaware, and I can’t work out why he doesn’t quit tiktok, he’s one of the strangest men and he doesn’t see it. If my hubs did one of those dances as a one off, I might think “corr he’s fit” but if he continued to use those weird mannerisms in every day life that thinking process would flip to a mega ICK. Hamboy watches teen tiktoks & boy band vids, that’s where he gets his stupid collar/hood pulls, lip bites, alllll of those horrific facial expressions he does, he thinks they’re sexy so he copies them, us normal folk see a guy twitching his face and think he looks stupid, Paul however sees that and thinks it’s so great, it’s gonna get all the ladies, wherever that small brain of his wanders to so he pulls these completely inhuman facial expressions whilst keeping eye contact and wonders why he’s so disliked?
We go on instinct, all of us do, our gut instinct works. So when we see someone like Paul, our instincts tell us he’s a creep to avoid because his facial expressions and entire demeanour are so false, we instinctively know he’s weird. Yet he doesn’t see that, and that’s without going into his weird foot fetish, his obvious lies, the fact he creeps on young girls, and thinks it’s ok to ask sexually fired questions to strangers on a live… yet he doesn’t know why tattle talk about him?

I genuinely wonder if he’s autistic (known for masking and copying to fit in) whatever is going on with him he needs to open his eyes and grow as a person, he talks like he thinks he’s important, like we should all listen because he’s worth listening to, which is narcissistic in itself, god the way he talks is so forced it’s like he’s marathon watched Simon Peggs IMDb list just to copy the way he talks in films, and it is so bizarre! He’s insecure so he has created an ugly woman repelling internet persona, main character syndrome at its best.

argh and the way he pulls his hood is the cringiest thing he does, he’s acting child-like which is a massive ick for any straight woman lol he does it so often it makes his jumpers look stupid on him, they look like they don’t fit and they’re stretched and it makes him look like he’s got fleas or some medical reason for the obsessive tugging at his own clothes, but he thinks it makes him look sexy, I can’t even 🤣

and why does he have BABY HANDS? I can’t unsee it, whenever his hands are waving about in a vid it just makes me think of the doll-hands trend.
I feel better for getting that out of my system 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Paul’s long narrative video is the kind of voicemail I’d leave an ex boyfriend after three bottles of red wine. A lot of words, not a lot of points

• Haha