Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

<PaulWearsThese

think there’s something in the air round here, just found out my next door neighbour is 26 sleeping with a 13 year old( aka a bad bad n0nc3) so it’s kicking off over facebook aswell as trying to keep up on here😭😭

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

BigHugzBabz

Some mother at playgroup just called my little girl babs.

She’s lucky I haven’t kicked her in the vagina she better get away from my child right now

• Haha

cdawwg

Well I am glad he’s rekindled with Frankie too be honest because it means the next thing 3 weeks are going to be pure entertainment !! I can’t wait

#frankiegate

• Haha

BigHugzBabz

Did anyone see how cool he tried to act when ordering his drink, when he pulled his head back and the camera could see his face he was actually pouting 🤢 the girl serving him must have been 17 so he was trying to impress

• Sick
  • Haha

RumHam

Hey Hamlets 🐷

Got room for one more? Longtime lurker here 👋🏻 Is it just me or was anyone hoping he'd bang his head on the wardrobe in his latest vid? Maybe that would knock the narcissistic drivel out of him, for someone who keeps spouting 'Toxic Tiktok'.. why the fuck you still on it Pool ya knob?

On a more positive note, just want to say you guys have made me absolutely howl at these threads, top tier content lads 👌

Hi ❤ x

• Heart
  • Haha

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Plot twist. Turbo Tina has catfished our Pool and he's gone to meet who he thinks is a stunning young minx he's hoping he can get his grubby hands on. Instead he's greeted by Tina who grabs him throws him in a van and he's tied up being held prisoner in her home where she's patiently waiting for Stockholm to kick in

• Haha

HonestHotChoc

Could anyone be so kind as to give a little back story on frankie and Paul and what happened there?
They met on Tiktok. The first time they met she got the train to Gloucester to spend the whole weekend there (talk about taking it slow). He said the L word the first day they met and called her his girlfriend, fb relationship status updated, b&w photos of her on insta. Pretty much the exact same thing he did to Sophie.
A week later, she ghosted him and blocked him on everything. He was distraught, couldn’t function, cried on lives etc. Cue sleeping in a field in Tewkesbury.
She came back on the scene and said she was struggling with her mental health and for months all he kept saying was “we’re not together now but who knows in the future”. He’s been pining for her ever since. Bearing in mind they were only “together” for 3 weeks, hardly a relationship. It’s all odd. He’s gone to Chester a few times, it seems to be the place he runs away to but it’s only because she’s there. He’ll be trapping her just like he did with Sophie but she seems to be letting him so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

nurseren

VIP Member
PIGLETS my husband has just told me that there’s a pig beach in the Bahamas so I guess that’s where we are all off too?

also he thinks he’s so funny; I ask him to find a gif of a pig swimming as I’m too busy taking my inhaler from laughing so much, and he’s just sent me a photo of me swimming on holiday 😤😤😤😤😤😤

• Haha
Listen to this.. what a twat.
How does he manage to turn everything around on himself like that? Awful day? Cos you didn’t ring ME. Piss off. You aren’t a fanny magnet mate.

there’s so much I want to say about him but I know if I write it whilst I’m angry, I’ll read back tomorrow and make myself cringe at how wound up I get over a bloke that looks like a dehydrated, anaemic, wotsit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Thread suggestion…

The ham faced creep boarded a train to Chester, watch out guys he’s a fucking molester

🤣🤣

• Haha

unsociable

Chatty Member
Snapshoteye #21 - Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

As if we are on thread 21. Pauly knows how to keep us entertained x

• Haha

wineanddine

VIP Member
Right. Been on his live for 10 minutes and this is what I’m getting

▪Frankie sucking up to him and flirting, don’t even feel sorry for you anymore babs
▪ He’s boring af
▪ Why is his hair see through?
▪ Tina, he isn’t going to fck you hun
▪ He has the personality of a wet fish
▪ For those reasons, I’m out

• Haha
  • Sick

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
Well you’re all dirty bastards, I did not want to come back and think about Paul’s foreskin and jizz. I’m this close 🤏 to calling the police myself

• Haha

feeder

Sophie to Frankie with a little bit of Leanne thrown in, in what about a week? I don't get what the lure is. The guys got nothing. Can't even talk coherently. Looks like Simon Peggs Waxwork that was left out in the sun too long. No income absolutely nothing. I get some these women are vulnerable for the most part, but come on.

• Haha

chemmy54

Did anyone else hear who he would banish to an island before he said us tattlers? 😂
I quote “Tina. Pack you cossie love, you’re off” 😂😂😂😂😂 I was crying!!!!

On a serious note, I seem to keep forgetting that I’m not working from home anymore. I’ve bought all colleagues up to speed on my new hobby (as previously mentioned) and today my colleagues were chatting about work by my desk and one said “do you remember….” And the pause was long enough for me to go “before the euwo’s, there was a footballer…” 😂😂😂 I got some strange looks. I caught their eye and just said “Pedalo Paul” and they both went “ahhh ok”!! Currently waiting to be sectioned 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha