Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hazza26

Piglets and Hamlets, pack your stripes pyjamas and post your best Paul face for your mugshot, ITS A TATTLE ROAD TRIP TO PRISON! 🐷🚓

previously, on Law and Order - Special Paul Unit BONG BONG

🐖 Paul revealed in a live that his “meetings” that he won’t shut up about is him going to the Police to report us
🐖 He says that “social media laws aren’t up to date” and the Police are using our avatars to recognise us
🐖 So stay tuned for Lisa Simpson, Adam Driver, Big D from Benefit Street and several packets of ham to be arrested
🐖 Tattle all decided that we are off to Prison, so pick your bunk mates. Selflessly, @BigHugzBabz is putting a Velvetiser up her vagina for us

please add anything I’ve missed!
Absolutely in knots at this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

hazza26

I can’t see his tiktok.. I’ve been blocked. Can you post it please… the last 2 pleaseee. Big hugs xx
The second one is too long to post but I’ll do it in two parts xx big hugs xx hi 💖

ItsOkay

Gutted he won’t accept me on Insta, left the request there for ages and nothing! Obviously too fucking old

YouGotRedOnYou

Chatty Member
Oh Lordy, have a few days off and come back to this absolute ham fest!
I’m so sad that I missed us all going to prison, pretty please is there still room for me on the prison express bus? I have to wear stupidly large bras that I can defo smuggle some contraband in if anyone needs it?
Can you be my cell mate? 🥰