Snapshoteye #19 After Sophie finally found a sense of humour, is it the end for TikTok’s boomer groomer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I’m a pure soul’

mate, my 6 year old is a pure soul. My 1 year old is a pure soul. My dog is a pure soul.

you ask for feet pictures and ask 24 year olds if they’ve ever been fucked in a cinema. Pure soul my arse. Ponce soul

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The way he sits and stares into space as if he has so much going on kills me every time I watch him

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bleeping LOATHE how he keeps giggling and saying he’s “honestly ok I’m fine I’m really really good I’m happy” NO YOURE NOT LMAO it’s all over your pork coloured face you ham hock

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He actually just said to someone that is going to a funeral, that he is the purest soul when she said the person who's funeral it is was the purest soul she'd ever known!!
Like he was comparing someone she loves with him! He keeps on laughing when he says "I'm really good, I'm really good". He grits his teeth when he says it. I hate him. Tested positive with covid this morning and he is winding me up more than ever, especially his stupid Yorkshire accent!!!

Reactions: 5
It’s a good job tattle doesn’t have a voice note feature cos you would just have a 20 minute voicenote of me and my brummy accent ranting about him

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I swear if he keeps trying to do a scouse accent I’m gonna drop kick a boiled ham at his sweaticals

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is he so bothered about what days he goes its not as if he has a job is it so just go any day of the week!!!

I swear if he keeps trying to do a scouse accent I’m gonna drop kick a boiled ham at his sweaticals
Same makes me cringe so much I want the ground to swallow me up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.