Snapshoteye #19 After Sophie finally found a sense of humour, is it the end for TikTok’s boomer groomer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BLOODY HELL PIGLETS!!!! 24 hours and we have a new thread… and WHAT A 24HRS IT WAS.

”Previously, on Law and Order : Snapshot Eye” BONG BONG

Our Sophie FINALLY put down the velvetiser, got the kettle on and POURED THE HOT TEA. It was so hot that us tattlers burnt our tongues with excitement. Sophie had over 2k viewers in her live, including Paul. Granted a majority of the comments were about rimming Paul, but still!

*Thread recap underway!*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Imagine having over 19000 different posts about you and your behaviour and still thinking you are normal and everyone else is fucked up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Guys, I adore you but I go away for one boozy weekend and I come back to a thread and a half to read!?! WTF!

I have a job interview tomorrow, I need to read quickly ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am definitely supposed to be helping my husband get ready for a big job interview tomorrow 👀 but I obviously have to pull up a pew to yet another thread 💃

🪑 my little pig trotters are planted

Hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m pissing myself that out of lastnight everyone’s been left with a lingering question of “ did Sophie rim Paul”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He was on live the other day going on a rant about how he will never live in Gloucester again, it’s a shithole, worst place ever, telling people not to go there etc. etc. Now don’t get me wrong, I was born and raised in Gloucester, I know it’s not the most amazing place and it’s run down whatever but to say all of that so publicly when his son still lives there just doesn’t sit right with me.
To think he used to spend so much time with that poor lad and now he doesn’t make any effort at all is just so sad, hope he’s okay and happy with his mum.

Reactions: 14
thanks queen of us laydehssss (& men x) @nurseren. Surely this is a new record for a thread this soon ??? 🥕🥕🥕 keep up the good work folks x

Reactions: 8
To think he used to spend so much time with that poor lad and now he doesn’t make any effort at all is just so sad, hope he’s okay and happy with his mum.
I know and he would use the excuse “I don’t talk about family members on here anymore” but you just know for a fact if he was seeing him he would tell us all and say “seeing a family member today” he can’t bleeping help it. He’s definitely not seeing his son, pathetic excuse of a human.

Reactions: 5
🛏🛋now… is it a bed or sofa we’re using to park our arses? I’m not the ‘most cleverest’ so wasn’t sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guys, I adore you but I go away for one boozy weekend and I come back to a thread and a half to read!?! WTF!

I have a job interview tomorrow, I need to read quickly ✌🏻
I got you, Hamlet x

1. Paul tried to move in with Sophie after like 1/2 weeks of whatever their version of dating was
2. He brought his BIRTH CERTIFICATE to hers the first time he stayed over. That's how set he was that he was staying
3. Sophie says she slept on her couch to avoid sleeping with him. She also says they never did the deed (I for one believe her)
4. When Sophie pointed out that Hammy was addicted to TikTok, he marched himself upstairs and hid under the duvet all evening
5. He told Sophie he was famous when they first met
6. Whenever he thought someone recognised him in public, he would start doing this stupid little dance
7. He posted a tiktok poem last night about how he couldn't be that bad as Sophie gave him a christmas present
8. Leanne came on the live but was kind of dull

Hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Our Sophie FINALLY put down the velvetiser, got the kettle on and POURED THE HOT TEA. It was so hot that us tattlers burnt our tongues with excitement. Sophie had over 2k viewers in her live, including Paul. Granted a majority of the comments were about rimming Paul, but still! Tattlers ran around in circles screaming in excitement, reporting back to the unfortunate ones who promised their other halves that we would spend time with them rather than laughing at Paul. We all regret this decision massively, myself included.

Here was little old me, thinking that the 10 days that Paul got Covid was a national holiday. The Jew in me was ecstatic that Hanukkah was being celebrated again. BUT NO IT WAS A CHRISTMAS DAY MORNING BONANZA!!! Massive hugz to @Bobjob98 who updated the wiki, which is helping me in this post!

🐖 Sophie revealed everything for us piggie wiggies. They say Pigs are the smartest animal, and that’s why Tattlers are always right! We predicted that Paul gave up his flat with the intention of moving in with Sophie, and we were right.
🐖 Sophie confirmed that Paul came to stay in her house in Nottingham and “brought everything but the kitchen sink” including his passport and birth certificate. Shame he didn’t bring his dignity and his anti flake medication, but we can’t have it all.
🐖 Sophie said that Paul told her he was “famous on Tiktok”. I’m not even going to make a witty remark here, because sometimes the jokes really write themselves don’t they?
🐖 Paul is so famous that when he is recognised in public, he will do this little dance with his feet. All of the country cringed. I picture this dance like a hammy penguin.
🐖 While Paul is at Sophie’s, he begins clearing out her cupboards and trots off to Tesco to buy cleaning supplies. Sophie is offended by this as like she states, she has a 3 year old and 3 year old are messy. She can’t tidy all the time. Paul also throws away letters of Sophies. 🚨 ALARM BELLS 🚨
🐖 Sophie tells Paul the obvious, which is that he spends way too much time on an app made for teens. Paul acts like a teen, goes to bed and becomes his true Piggy self… a pig in a blanket. He hides in the duvet for the rest of the night. So i guess when he says he puts himself in the feral position when he’s confronted, he really isn’t lying.
🐖 Paul doesn’t get a job while he’s in Nottingham and doesn’t contribute to the food shop or the running of the house.
🐖 Sophie is sleeping on the sofa, while Paul IS SLEEPING IN HER BED. 🚨
🐖 The final snap of the crackling happens; Paul leaves an empty yogurt pot on the sofa. Sophie is FEWMIN and says he’s got to go, thus resulting in the infamous 🏨 TRAVEL LODGE TIKTOKS 🏨
🐖 The “relationship” ends, Sophie drives to Lincoln to drop off his stuff and Christmas presents and gives him a hug.
🐖 Sophie states Paul sent her horrible voicenotes, but we haven’t heard them. I’d like to say we will never hear them, but I was in denial that Sophie would ever put the kettle on, but here we are!
🐖 THEEEEENNNNNNNNNN Sharene spoils us. Sharene gets us the christmas present that we have been asking for. LEANNE IS GOING TO JOIN THE LIVE!!!!!!!
🐖 Leanne gets over 1000 followers within minutes, so her and Sophie have a chat. However, like all big presents on Christmas Day, it was tit. Leanne stated that despite Paul being creepy, she didn’t understand why talking to him was inappropriate. Sigh, we can’t have it all can we? We were spoilt.

HANG ON MY HAMMIES, LET CHECK OUR PIGGYPAUL STOCKINGS… THERES MORE!

🐖 Paul didn’t dunk his undercooked chipotla; him and sophie didn’t have sex (but did she rim him though?)
🐖 He never paid her petrol money, because he’s a dick
🐖 Paul would often record Sophie without permission, and she would ask him not to post her. 🚨 🚨 x infinity
🐖 He is living with his Dad
🐖 Paul is not allowed to mention his son on social media, under no circumstances
🐖 He cuts the holes in his jumper on purpose, like an emo

Are you stuffed yet??? Open wide!!!!

🐖 Paul then goes live. The room is dark. It is empty. He isn’t saying anything. Turbo Tina is ON THE COMMENTS, as are all the Middle Aged huns.
🐖 Paul then reads some slam poetry on a tiktok videos saying that he knows he’s being slagged off, but we did Sophie give a hug? WHY THE HUG SOPHIE???
🐖 Paul uploads a tiktok this morning which is online for like 3 minutes in which he smiles like an ugly baby and implies that him and Sophie did share a bed. I doubt she would share a bed with you mate, and all your flakes.
🐖 Paul then goes on IG live to his staggering 18 viewers (that’s 1 Tina, 17 of us) states he’s had loads of messages to spill the beans. He swears a bit, so I guess the “happy smiley Paul” has been forgotten. But we never forget Paul, ever. Remember that.

and breathe…!

I take this job very seriously

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
BLOODY HELL PIGLETS!!!! 24 hours and we have a new thread… and WHAT A 24HRS IT WAS.

Our Sophie FINALLY put down the velvetiser, got the kettle on and POURED THE HOT TEA. It was so hot that us tattlers burnt our tongues with excitement. Sophie had over 2k viewers in her live, including Paul. Granted a majority of the comments were about rimming Paul, but still! Tattlers ran around in circles screaming in excitement, reporting back to the unfortunate ones who promised their other halves that we would spend time with them rather than laughing at Paul. We all regret this decision massively, myself included.

Here was little old me, thinking that the 10 days that Paul got Covid was a national holiday. The Jew in me was ecstatic that Hanukkah was being celebrated again. BUT NO IT WAS A CHRISTMAS DAY MORNING BONANZA!!! Massive hugz to @Bobjob98 who updated the wiki, which is helping me in this post!

🐖 Sophie revealed everything for us piggie wiggies. They say Pigs are the smartest animal, and that’s why Tattlers are always right! We predicted that Paul gave up his flat with the intention of moving in with Sophie, and we were right.
🐖 Sophie confirmed that Paul came to stay in her house in Nottingham and “brought everything but the kitchen sink” including his passport and birth certificate. Shame he didn’t bring his dignity and his anti flake medication, but we can’t have it all.
🐖 Sophie said that Paul told her he was “famous on Tiktok”. I’m not even going to make a witty remark here, because sometimes the jokes really write themselves don’t they?
🐖 Paul is so famous that when he is recognised in public, he will do this little dance with his feet. All of the country cringed. I picture this dance like a hammy penguin.
🐖 While Paul is at Sophie’s, he begins clearing out her cupboards and trots off to Tesco to buy cleaning supplies. Sophie is offended by this as like she states, she has a 3 year old and 3 year old are messy. She can’t tidy all the time. Paul also throws away letters of Sophies. 🚨 ALARM BELLS 🚨
🐖 Sophie tells Paul the obvious, which is that he spends way too much time on an app made for teens. Paul acts like a teen, goes to bed and becomes his true Piggy self… a pig in a blanket. He hides in the duvet for the rest of the night. So i guess when he says he puts himself in the feral position when he’s confronted, he really isn’t lying.
🐖 Paul doesn’t get a job while he’s in Nottingham and doesn’t contribute to the food shop or the running of the house.
🐖 The final snap of the crackling happens; Paul leaves an empty yogurt pot on the sofa. Sophie is FEWMIN and says he’s got to go, thus resulting in the infamous 🏨 TRAVEL LODGE TIKTOKS 🏨
🐖 The “relationship” ends, Sophie drives to Lincoln to drop off his stuff and Christmas presents and gives him a hug.
🐖 Sophie states Paul sent her horrible voicenotes, but we haven’t heard them. I’d like to say we will never hear them, but I was in denial that Sophie would ever put the kettle on, but here we are!
🐖 THEEEEENNNNNNNNNN Sharene spoils us. Sharene gets us the christmas present that we have been asking for. LEANNE IS GOING TO JOIN THE LIVE!!!!!!!
🐖 Leanne gets over 1000 followers within minutes, so her and Sophie have a chat. However, like all big presents on Christmas Day, it was tit. Leanne stated that despite Paul being creepy, she didn’t understand why talking to him was inappropriate. Sigh, we can’t have it all can we? We were spoilt.

🐖 Paul didn’t dunk his undercooked chipotla; him and sophie didn’t have sex (but did she rim him though?)
🐖 Paul would often record Sophie without permission, and she would ask him not to post her. 🚨 🚨 x infinity
🐖 Paul is not allowed to mention his son on social media, under no circumstances

🐖 Paul then goes live. The room is dark. It is empty. He isn’t saying anything. Turbo Tina is ON THE COMMENTS, as are all the Middle Aged huns.
🐖 Paul then reads some slam poetry on a tiktok videos saying that he knows he’s being slagged off, but we did Sophie give a hug? WHY THE HUG SOPHIE???
🐖 Paul uploads a tiktok this morning which is online for like 3 minutes in which he smiles like an ugly baby and implies that him and Sophie did share a bed. I doubt she would share a bed with you mate, and all your flakes.
🐖 Paul then goes on IG live to his staggering 18 viewers (that’s 1 Tina, 17 of us) states he’s had loads of messages to spill the beans. He swears a bit, so I guess the “happy smiley Paul” has been forgotten. But we never forget Paul, ever. Remember that.

and breathe…!

@nurseren you are an absolute queen for doing all that

I’ve ran out of any predictions on what our Paul could possibly do next

Still can’t get the image out of my head of Sophie telling Paul that he spends too much time on tiktok and him running upstairs to hide under the blanket for hours 😂

Hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 10

and breathe…!

unbelievable work👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽standing ovations all round

• Heart
Reactions: 2
A reminder
🚁 don’t share your IG handle, real or not
🚁 don’t share screenshots going “who was this” and then own up to it
🚁 to compress a video either send it to yourself on Facebook messages or whatsapp
🚁 Despite us all being hilarious and laughing, some of Paul’s behaviour can be triggering to people coming from narcissistic/emotional abusive relationships. Be kind to yourselves and each other.

@Moderator - can we have clarification if we can share parody tik tok videos about Paul?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.