Snapshoteye #19 After Sophie finally found a sense of humour, is it the end for TikTok’s boomer groomer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he wants to book an Airbnb why doesn’t he just go on the website/app and I don’t know ? Just book an Airbnb ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He keeps singing “DONT YOU LOVE ME” it’s “DONT YOU WANT ME” FFS!!!!
And of course nobody bleeping loves you, you freak

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“You actually haven’t been able to speak to me for ages unless you’re subscribed”

oh bleeping get over yourself, acting like a bleeping celebrity. I hate him so bad who does he think he is.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO BOOK A bleeping HOTEL GOD HES SO STRANGE

He sounds absolutely unhinged the way he’s trying to convince himself he’s fine 💀
He always does this and it’s cos he’s desperately trying to convince himself he’s ok it’s embarrassing to watch

• Haha
Why is he staring at the laptop like he’s struggling with a work problem? You’re booking a hotel mate calm down, it isn’t that hard

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s not allowed to be cheeky to other 42 year olds, just the 16 year olds then Paul? lmao

The amount of meetings in work i have missed or been late too lately because of these threads is unreal! I am surprised I have gotten away with it for so long! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
He actually just said to someone that is going to a funeral, that he is the purest soul when she said the person who's funeral it is was the purest soul she'd ever known!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.