Snapshoteye #19 After Sophie finally found a sense of humour, is it the end for TikTok’s boomer groomer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder this man can’t hold down a job he is completely incapable of doing basic things

Reactions: 2
i asked him and he said my name and that he didn’t know what it meant so now i’m being sick xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder where the shrivelled up pork chop is going on his trip? He said a city, thank god Cornwall will be safe from his dusty crusty face. One shake of that jumper and it will be snowing dry skin everywhere. You could make a snowman out of the flakes and it would look like an exact replica of pool.
Hi.

Reactions: 3
He says “I’m really good!” while doing a weird laugh. He can’t lie for tit can he 😂. You ain’t good babs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.