Snapshoteye #19 After Sophie finally found a sense of humour, is it the end for TikTok’s boomer groomer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon he doesn’t even have the train ticket or hotel website up I think he’s sat with tattle on refresh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Fuckinell mate Im going to go through my phone and headbutt him into next week if he ever ever does that scouse accent again - WE DONT EVEN TALK LIKE THAT!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i actually can’t watch him right now, i’m in a bad mood and will end up losing the plot on his live from my personal account so i’m gonna save myself the trouble and not go on tiktok til he goes off cause my brain can’t take it anymore, is he actually struggling to book a hotel or is he just playing purble place on his laptop the imbecile

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Fuckinell mate Im going to go through my phone and headbutt him into next week if he ever ever does that scouse accent again - WE DONT EVEN TALK LIKE THAT!!!!!
It's disgusting isn't it 🤢 I'm unfortunately not good enough to be a scouser cause I'm from the wirral (be nice 🤣) but it's knocking me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If I took a shot for everytime he said he was fine id be smashed in 15 minutes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i actually can’t watch him right now, i’m in a bad mood and will end up losing the plot on his live from my personal account so i’m gonna save myself the trouble and not go on tiktok til he goes off cause my brain can’t take it anymore, is he actually struggling to book a hotel or is he just playing purble place on his laptop the imbecile
PURBLE PALACE. God my cakes on there used to be banging! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i’ve changed my mind i might risk it and just go on and comment

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.