Snapshoteye #19 After Sophie finally found a sense of humour, is it the end for TikTok’s boomer groomer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning you beautiful, gorgeous, amazing humans❤

Paul has been topic of many conversations between myself and my best friend for a LONG time. I just wish I knew about this thread sooner😂 I went through thousands of messages to see when it first started but it just kept going. Here’s a few😂🤣

A9ACC66A-E549-47A2-B2DD-827D77C9DFC6.jpeg
7A95C1C7-B26A-42D8-BFA7-AB3D6EB862A1.jpeg
3DA8839A-AB85-4829-854F-BDEE8DABAFCC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not even ashamed that I end every sentence with duck 😂

The problem Paul has now is that his whole life is on social media, which means any woman he meets are also from social media. Which means they will then be hounded about his past/present/future.
if he’s ever going to meet anyone and then not know who he is online he needs to delete all socials, change his name and actually go and meet people in the real world.
I lived in derby/notts for over a decade and still can’t get used to hearing ‘duck’ all the time. I have now moved back to dahn sarfff to the Home Counties and I miss hearing it all the time 🥲

I am tempted to say how I feel but it will be on my actual account so he will know who I am haha

Reactions: 3
"Not going to disclose where I am going" then why the duck would you mention youre going somewhere you attention seeking c**t!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does he repeat every word twice?

“hair cut, hair cut, refresh refresh, start again, start again” you trying to convince yourself Paul hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Not going to disclose where I am going" then why the duck would you mention youre going somewhere you attention seeking c**t!!!!
so basically his email wasn’t for a job, or for the police- it was for an Air b&b so he can go geocaching and take shite b&w photos for insta

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I broke my phone and got a new one im mostly gutted cos I had

Re skin condition: its the first hes ever mentioned having a skin condition, and almost everything that comes out of his thin little mouth is a lie so I imagine not. Out of the blue this winter I got really bad dry skin on my face and hair line, easily sorted with some inexpensive skin and hair treatments and drinking plenty of water. To me he just looks like he doesn't know how to take care of himself.

As for 'its on my baba/boo boo' that still remains one of lifes great mysteries. Loads of people have asked him what it means back when he used to have his comments open and he just ignores the question (not sure if he even knows)

Hi x
Yeah I agree, I too think he just looks unkempt. Hi skin looks a result of just not being looked after, even if he did have a skin condition, there is plenty of help out there and products to keep it under control.

Reactions: 2
Be careful Sophie, my guess is Paul’s coming on tour to a town near you

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.