Snapshoteye #19 After Sophie finally found a sense of humour, is it the end for TikTok’s boomer groomer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sakes!

Sat down 45 mins ago to catch up on Tattle. It’s now 8.04 and I start work at 8. Luckily I only have a short shuffle along the hall to my PC.

It got me wondering tho, how many threads do you watch? I only watch three but it takes me a freaking age to plough through the comments - and that’s catching up morning, noon and night

I watch 4 other threads but they are relatively quiet compared to this so it’s not as hard to catch up! But missing a day on this thread is hard work 😭

Reactions: 2
Sakes!

Sat down 45 mins ago to catch up on Tattle. It’s now 8.04 and I start work at 8. Luckily I only have a short shuffle along the hall to my PC.

It got me wondering tho, how many threads do you watch? I only watch three but it takes me a freaking age to plough through the comments - and that’s catching up morning, noon and night

I'm more involved in this one... but, I follow thenursemum, winter of discontent, uk politics and Nohun. I used to follow the Ashley cain saga but it's the same people going over the same stuff in every thread and i got bored so don't go on there anymore lol

Reactions: 1

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sakes!

this one and nanna bea are the ones i check the most, used to follow mrs hinch’s a couple of years ago but it got too nasty for my liking and then i watch elle darby, the ingham family and the sacconejolys when i have time to waste
and our james obvs

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He really isn’t over that blue heart thing is he?
I bet he lost so many ‘followers’ and felt so stupid. It’s obviously rattled him.
whoops it was me who stated the blue heart thing. It was bleeping quality that live with the blue shirt 😭💙

• Haha
Who’s got that terrifying photo of his head side on? I want to send it to my partner 😂

• Haha
As we were all saying when we first discovered our Paul I found that I have been lucky enough to be blessed with his videos on my FYP since MAY last year. Me and my friend used to send each other videos of him to each other and be like who is this bloke, I found his behaviour so weird. I googled him a few times to see if there was anything online about him and there wasn’t at that point, then I did again few months after and come across this thread about him I was so relieved as I thought surely I’m not the only one that thinks there is something weird about this guy 😂 i just found it mad that he had a teenage son and how embarrassing it must be, didnt have a clue back then what would unfold about him and his poncey ways!

I’m not a regular contributor and sometimes will not manage to come on here for a week or so at a time but so glad to have this hamily 🐷

this one and nanna bea are the ones i check the most, used to follow mrs hinch’s a couple of years ago but it got too nasty for my liking and then i watch elle darby, the ingham family and the sacconejolys when i have time to waste
and our james obvs
bleeping nanabea. What a state. I follow all the influencers I use to be friends with hahaha

This is my second post all the way back to thread #3

I stumbled into one of Paul’s lives way back and he said hi to me and immediately followed me on tiktok (I’m a female with a vagina so I was was obviously his type) I was quite new to tiktok then so I followed back. That’s when I started to see his videos come up on my FYP and just thought he was odd and just like you lot I googled his username and this thread popped up

Attachments

Ignoring comments about if he’s back at work… apparently he’s booking a train and a hotel somewhere…

“He knows the truth” about him and Sophie’s sleeping arrangements 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.