Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobjob98

Chatty Member
His rant on mobile data because his gf of 4 weeks took the wifi password with her when she went out.

The mysterious live from Carlton Cemetery 😅

So many...

Just realised my phone is full of Paul 🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16

BigHugzBabz

I am fucking dead at all of us acting extremely shocked at these horrendous trolls on the internet saying Paul is 45 and googling his birth certificate.

disgusting behaviour 😂😂😂

• Haha

Sharanethepain

Good morning Paulinators/Hamlets/Piglets! Thanks to @snapshotlie for the thread title that makes me giggle.

our lord and saviour Paulipops had declared it a national holiday! 10 days of pure covid fun! We were treated to several flakey brush off tiktoks yesterday, followed by a live to 12 people which is 11 Tattlers and Turbo Tina 🐌

Boxgirl aka Queen Sharane of Carrots has been asked to place a carrot in the background of her next live to show her support for tattle.

Sophie is still wearing the brown pleather leggings, rumours are circulating in the Nottingham area that she can’t remove them.

we discovered that Paul may not be 41 but may be older, but is this a #stormzyis72 situation?

I’m proud of you all, own it babz xoxo

🚁 get the choppers at the ready, it’s Thread 14 🚁

👁 👅 👁
I just said to her I like her wallpaper but it glitched when she said it wasn’t hers so not sure what she said
No she was at mine thats my living room 😜

• Haha
  • Heart

#fyp#

I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live.
FOMO struggle is real.

• Haha

SideEye

I could analyse the living daylights out of his behaviour. Saying that he doesn’t need a dating app to meet women? He has no idea how to approach confident women. He picks younger women in the hope that they have less life experience, so that they have no idea that what he brings to a relationship is nothing remarkable. He’s such a Pick Me.

BigHugzBabz

My date cancelled on me people 😞 I need some serious big hugz
Who needs a date when you’ve got us! Look at all of us with partners who are stuck dealing with the shit of them not understanding the real us and how important tattle and Paul is to us. Your free to be on tattle all day and all night and laugh like a crackhead at our jokes without being judged ❤

Live the dream babz x

• Haha
  • Heart

bagheera

Me and my partner now spend weekends next to each other in silence watching Sharane and reading tattle laughing going “have you seen that”

And that’s how I know I’ve met my soul mate, my heart goes out to you all divorcing husbands for not understand being a haminator is a full time job!

Anyways big hugs to our queen Sharane x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
on his photo he posted of his mum's grave, he says in the caption "she was only 2 years older than I am now", and she was 43 when she passed away, which obviously means he's 41. surely his family and people he knows personally must follow him so how is he getting away with lying about his age? truly truly baffled by it all, i don't know anyone at all who's lied about their age to that extent.
Thing is does he actually have anyone in his real life following him because I've never seen anyone interact with him that he hasn't met online in some form. Nobody seems to actually know him on a real life basis, no old school friends or family members etc there's just no interaction

We should just pick a day where we all just get tired of him and leave him alone, obviously not yet because it's literally my life at this point, but he quite clearly loves our attention, so we should just pick a day where we don't mention him at all.

• Haha