Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popfizz

So we’re not allowed to sit and lurk in his chats but he does the same with others?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

unsociable

Chatty Member
morning all, enjoy this video won’t you with a cup of tea babz. I’ve had to crop as didn’t want to expose myself or anyone but after the video someone shared yesterday he came up on my fyp so thought I’d ask (I’m not Melinda haha)🤣🤣 had to upload two as files were too big..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

SideEye

WHATS HE BEEN TAKING ABOUT FOR SO FUCKING LONG
From since I joined - ex has velvetiser and he’d like it back but they’d need to talk again, but he’s friends with all of his exes. Breakfast. More hot chocolate chat. Day long dates. Never goes on dating apps cos he can talk to women, apparently. Says he loves his personality. I guess someone has to.

• Haha

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
So you’re telling me she couldn’t defend him on the post so she’s deleted everything at the exact moment he’s caught out but then replies to a random message on a practically abandoned account. Give over Paul you’re embarrassing yourself now

• Haha
  • Heart

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
Turbo tina wants the peen, but Paul’s not interested cause she’s not 16

I feel honoured😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Anon22

Me right now after watching sophies new video KNOWING there's a tantrum comingggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Makes me laugh so much when these tiktokers start threatening police action lmao, like wtf do the think is gonna happen? Idk if anyone remembers the tiktoker called big.chubby, he has sadly passed away now due to covid, but last year I reposted a voicenote of him threatening to attack ian moore (literally downloaded the video off someone else on tiktok coz I found it funny) and he threatened me saying he’d contacted the police and they were sending out an international warrant to get my details from tiktok so I would be arrested 😭🤣

• Haha

Popfizz

I don’t think the real sharane would be taking the piss out of her best mates brown trousers 👀

• Haha

poolcrust

GUYS I AM PISSING why did he block me like that 😭😭😭😭 he’s acting like i just killed his whole family

• Haha
Hi 👋 Long time lurker here. Thought I would join as I thought Paul was quite creepy, but didn’t realise how BAD he is after reading this. Thank you all for making me aware about him! As someone who has a younger sibling who thought he was nice I can now protect them from this danger!

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Just my opinion but I don’t really care if someone’s trying to get clout on tiktok tbh 🤷‍♀️ As long as they’re not doing anything weird (Paul) then I say crack on

Bobjob98

Chatty Member
When he slept in a field because his girlfriend of 3 weeks dumped him.. gotta be up there.

• Haha

BoiledHam

I cant stand people going live while at work. It makes me cringe so hard. If I walked in to an establishment and the worker was on tiktok live I'd walk straight back out. Hope they all get sacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 16