Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wineanddine

VIP Member
My fiancé said I wasn’t allowed to check tattle last night when we went for a meal because I spend all my time “cackling like a hyena” and “photoshopping pictures of ham” and I’ve come on this morning and missed a new thread… so long story short, I have this engagement ring for sale…

• Haha
Reactions: 27

GobShyte64

VIP Member
He's called the police & obviously lied. They want screenshots and all this thread is about is him and his predatory ways. He's not gonna dob himself in is he. He's not gonna owt himself as someone that gets off on talking to girls young enough to be his daughter, so what's he gonna screen shot? People calling him Ham head? Police have bigger fish to fry, like women getting killed whilst going for run by a man that clearly was a predator and hated women. They don't need the paperwork from a "case" where everything would stop if you just deleted your socials and stopped preying on young girls!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

HonestHotChoc

Makes me beyond angry that only now he has covid he’s preaching how “real” it is.

But he took his ex girlfriend to his old workplace full of vulnerable people to show her around during the height of the pandemic.

He had his ex girlfriend stay over for the weekend when lockdown rules were still in place.

He whipped his mask off quicker than he says “hi babs” to a 16 year old when it was no longer mandatory to wear them BUT still advised.

He is the definition of “it doesn’t matter unless it’s happening to you”. You’re a piece of shit, Paul.

Reactions: 26

wineanddine

VIP Member
He read my name out and gave me big hugs so I deleted my account and just sat like this for 10 minutes

D0AB940F-A5E0-49F3-965B-E553F8FC33C2.jpeg

too real. too intimate. too pauly.

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Can’t believe his dads cat has just been found dead and he just continues livestreaming it.
His lack of empathy is SCARY!

• Wow
  • Sick

dannyboi96

I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO ATTACH A VIDEO SO I HAD TO MAKE A TIKTOK AND THEN SAVE IT - HE'S ALWAYS IN SOPHIE'S LIVE AND COMMENTS AND HE POPPED UP IN FYP SO I THOUGHT I'D ASK I'M PISSING SO BAD LADS

Attachments

• Haha

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Can imagine it now in court

Judge: Did you or did you not on the 14th January of this year under the guise of *lowers glasses and looks over at the defendants* @thevelvetiser call the plaintiff one Mr Paul Breach a n0ncy ham head prick?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

nurseren

VIP Member
Paul has not only blocked my IG but my phone number that goes with it. So on that note I’m on the phone to Vodafone to get a second handset xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 24

nurseren

VIP Member
I am living for Pauls Dad coming in and telling him off for saying he will be out of isolation on Tuesday and it’s Thursday. Then the entire chat is like DAD REVEAL SHOW ME THE DAD WE LOVE PAULS DAD

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Bobjob98

Chatty Member
So he is going to be 44. And he was 30 when he got a 17 yo pregnant

HES GOING TO BE 45.. No wonder he's crying over me looking up his birth certificate

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

donutmakemeangry

In his lives today he kept talking to me so I ofcourse was responding nicely (the pain) then I had to adult, something Pool is incapable of, and I just kept thinking what if tattlers post it on here and think I love him 😭😭its made me feel sick with fear 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21