Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nurseren

VIP Member
Now lads I’ve changed my avatar on tiktok to a photos of my mates only fans. Wish me luck! I hope he adds me!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Top of the list definitely has to be courting a 15 year old and knocking her up 🔝
Lets call this what it really is. An adult cannot court a child. Its grooming. And if an adult has got a child pregnant, then that is rape. Children under the legal age of 16 cannot consent.

He groomed a child and raped her. There is no other way of saying it.

• Heart

unsociable

Chatty Member
it’s the tattlers paul intuition. he probably saw Sophie’s tiktok on here. heyyyy Paul babz. how dare sophie post a tiktok like that.. get on live now and address it to your fans!x

• Haha

SideEye

I can’t watch any more. Repeatedly asking how old the women watching are is not normal behaviour.

larderdrama

Paul's next life will definitely be along these lines....

'Morning Babs, just coming on a quick live, I've quit social media but I just wanted to say TECHNICALLY I've still done nothing wrong. Age is just a number isn't it. These trolls have nothing better to do with their lives. The police will lock them all up. Anyhow keep being so incredibly amazing. I hope I've made at least one of you smile today'.

• Haha

wtffff

I’m unsure as to how he has been coughing and I’ll for over a week, but as soon as his has covid confirmed it becomes his 1/150 personality traits.

• Haha

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
There’s a simple solution Paul, come off social media!
Focus on finding a job, a home and spending time with your son. You’re a 41(?) you’re old grown man, get a grip and get off these apps.

Also, you’re only upset when people call you out on your behaviour. When you’re chatting up 19 year old girls on lives you’re buzzing for it so just cut the crap.

nurseren

VIP Member
“I love Star Wars! I don’t like the first ones but love the new ones and Mandalorian.”

20secs later

“no I haven’t seen the Star Wars with Adam Driver in”.

I mentioned chopper and officially shat my pants. Said he wants everyone who has just followed him to send him a message saying hi. The other half keeps hearing him saying my name and calling me cruel. Bore off mate.
ive put my iPad privacy screen on so my husband thinks I’m revising HAHAHAHAHAHA

PAUL STOP DOING YORKSHIRE ACCENT

• Haha

Clarky123

Correction; he's made an easy access hole ready for him to continue his pegging adventures.

Big hugz

• Haha
Reactions: 12

gurlbye

Chatty Member
My new favourite character is Paul’s Dad, he gets interrupted again and starts acting normal 😭🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

BoiledHam

Best 99p I ever spent on that live for that nugget of information. You're all welcome 😘🤣

• Haha

honeyou

Isolation got him emotional? Or do you think its the videos being made about him?
he mentioned people looking up his birth certificate and also that we manage to write 10 pages about him when he’s asleep and hasn’t done anything…

• Haha

Jkup

Couldn’t have said it better myself

Attachments

• Haha