Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cdawwg

This has got to be the weirdest thing he’s done so far? Lie about his age, what a fucking weirdo and now he’s hiding cos he’s been caught out… again
I think making a fake insta of his ex and then commenting on it was pretty fucking weird

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Summernights

VIP Member
Also, how has he never had Thai. Fuck me he’s so sheltered isn’t he
Doesn’t know how to return clothes
Has never had a Thai
Doesn’t know any single tv show on Netflix
Doesn’t know how to post Instagram stories
Doesn’t know how to not be a n
Doesn’t know what surf and turf is

• Haha
Reactions: 15

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
well I have to say my first pool live experience has been very dull, I cant believe he spends hours online talking about peoples fave crisp favours and what you would put in a toasted sandwich. He's literally got zero personality, its just a collection of immature comments and bizarre questions but no real substance.

he doesn't seem to have made the connection between carrot cake and ham etc 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

bighugzz

The police will just be like “what, the same people who called to police to do a welfare check on you because you threatened to unalive yourself…”

• Haha

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Right so I made a fake account made sure she was young and blonde and I tell you when he said my name even though it's nowhere near my real name my skin crawled and I felt sick (although that could also be the covid) then he wanted to know 3 things about me but thankfully he went off to watch TV I shit myself cause I didn't think of a back story

• Haha
  • Wow

SideEye

I am afraid that @ownitbabs will kill me if I don’t use their suggestion

love bombing 100% and full on attention.
THIS. Spending all day with someone (being who he is) is creepy and intense. Guaranteed declaration of love and saying that he feels like he’s known you his whole seedy life.

He hates nights out because people would see how socially inept he is. Holding his sodding sleeves, talking like a bargain bin radio presenter and flaking all over the place.

• Haha

<PaulWearsThese

why the fuck is he talking like that, also the most forced cough i’ve ever seen like that’s what i used to do when i was pretending i was ill so mum wouldn’t send me to school, paul just can’t help that he has the biggest, juiciest voluptuous arse in the whole of gloucester

NannyNelly

VIP Member
He coughed and put a hole in his jeans....nah, not buying it Pool.....I think your dad was desperate for a shite and dragged you out the bathroom by the seat of your pants!!

• Haha

HonestHotChoc

He’s acting annoyed at the 30 day thing on Tiktok and just wants his account deleted. Yet he logs back in every day so the 30 days starts all over again AND even posts videos. “I even keep deleting the app!”…and then download it again an hour later? 🤦🏻‍♀️

The way he deactivates and reactivates his social media accounts constantly really is pathetic. Just pick one! Stay on or delete it all, nobody cares.

• Haha

BoiledHam

Is his old handle up for grabs? Someone should make one under it and post all the evidence against him on the feed so when people search him by snapshot they'll see it all 🤣

• Haha
Can I make a thread suggestion:

Snapshot days are now behind us , introducing Beyond Beauty - King of velvetisers

• Haha

bettyyyyy

I mentioned chopper and officially shat my pants. Said he wants everyone who has just followed him to send him a message saying hi. The other half keeps hearing him saying my name and calling me cruel. Bore off mate.

• Haha

Blunderwoman

Currently driving for a weekend away with my boyfriend and just asked him his thoughts on breaded ham.

He said “you’re seriously deranged do you know that”

Cheers you guys. 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Also, how has he never had Thai. Fuck me he’s so sheltered isn’t he
Doesn’t know how to return clothes
Has never had a Thai
Doesn’t know any single tv show on Netflix
Doesn’t know how to post Instagram stories
Doesn’t know how to not be a n
Doesn’t know what surf and turf is
I honestly think he spends all day wanking and trying to find a girl online. That’s it.

• Haha