Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chemmy54

I was looking for a Ham Gif to “take my place on the thread” and this came up and I’ve given myself a stitch laughing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
1642160071001.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 21

BigHugzBabz

My fucking cousin has been cheating on his girlfriend and it all came out last night I was her shoulder to cry on cause we live opposite them and because of that bastard I’ve missed everything last night. I’m fuming, crying, shaking I look like Paul I’m that red.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE LAUGH LOVE IN THESE CONDITIONS

13 pages I’ve just had to read man 😂

Also is there no clips of Paul actually crying surely someone got that?

• Haha
  • Heart

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
He’s been on TikTok since at least 2019 because he said about lockdown and he’s always been “Paul, snapshoteye 41” so that’s nearly 3 years he’s been apparently 41. So he MUST be older, YOU DO THE MATHS 😏

Also.. I’m getting a bit worried that the thread will be locked because people keep guessing/revealing who they are on TikTok and that’s what we got a warning for wasn’t it? Don’t wanna sound a massive fanny but this is my life now babs, if this thread goes I’ll put on THREE hoodies and disappear

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
Paul MUST read through these threads and have a chuckle to some of the posts. No way he hasn’t laughed at at least one ham joke on here

• Haha
Reactions: 20

issavibe

If Sharane does come on here let’s not try to guess who’s who, think it’s one way of getting thread shut down, am I right?

Great teamwork in the lives tonight, I genuinely skit reading the comments in there x

• Heart

nurseren

VIP Member
The things that I noticed last night was not only is he incredibly arrogant and claims to sit and read tattle, he can’t remember a damn thing. The sheer amount of in jokes and hints last night in the chat would make anyone suspicious, but he was like “haha ham, who eats that?” I was purposely dropping hints on there that if you knew me on here and on chat last night, you would have picked it up. He’s just incredibly self absorbed.

he is dangerous in the sense that he’s fucking stupid and has a preference for much younger women.

Motherofsnacks

Sorry he’s talking about his dads dead cat who’s just been found outside stiff as a board, and pool keeps saying “aw bless the little mite” over and over again and “bless her cotton socks”. I know this sounds like looking into it too much, but it’s really evident he doesn’t actually care??? Or empathise? He’s just saying the right thing. So he will cry and cry for his own heartbreak when someone he fancies says something embarrassing about him online, but not feel actual sadness when a sad thing happens?
I think it’s really scary that people can be like this

• Sad
  • Wow

anonforever

Chatty Member
Isolation got him emotional? Or do you think its the videos being made about him?
I think it’s a mix of things, he’s lost his home, his job, his gf, his mind, his velvetiser, can’t use social media as freely as he used to, he’s worried Sophie’s gonna start saying stuff about their relationship. Ultimately he’s worried cos he can’t control the narrative now, it’s getting out of hand for him and he’s full on panicking.

Reactions: 19
The thing is though, no one from here is contacting him directly. We are not ‘trolls’. We are having a discussion on a forum. A forum that has thousands of threads about thousands of people and it has thousands of users.

If I was in Paul’s position, I’d just leave social media for a while- but he won’t. He can’t. He’s obsessed with it.

Jademax1990

I can just imagine him explaining all this to the police and them being like.... why don't you delete social media? And him sitting there with tears streaming down his face with one hand in his sleeve just replying "I have to go on there to make people smile"
No police are going to take it seriously there are way too many accounts and people to try and find it would be a massive effort and waste of time. They would 100% have just advised him to delete his accounts, make new ones and privatise everything, only add friends and people he actually knows etc but he's not going to do that so he's not helping himself so they won't waste their time 🤷🏻‍♀️
Can you imagine the sheer amount of us having to go to court if we were all arrested 🤣 it would takes years to get through every single person who's ever took the piss out of him

• Haha

honeyou

i know we all joke but i think i actually do have a problem, first thing i do in the morning is check these threads before even replying to my messages etc 🤣

MORNING EVEWYONE XXX

• Haha
  • Heart