Snapshoteye #14 Don’t make Paul’s nostrils flare, the room might end up losing all its air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads I’ve had to take my son to his swimming lesson!!!!! Can I have a recap quickly???
@nurseren we need you! Basically hammy has gone live on Instagram he’s changed his username to beautybeyondthe_eye 👁👅👁! He’s wanting people go to live with him so I said we need someone to go live with him and have one of those police investigation boards behind them! Then his dad’s cat was found dead and the sick prick couldn’t even find an ounce of empathy or end the live to make sure his dad is okay…Turbo Tina has been turned down by him numerous times so she’ll be sobbing into her pillow tonight

Reactions: 4
thats meeeee 🕺🏼😂
welcome!!!!

@nurseren we need you! Basically hammy has gone live on Instagram he’s changed his username to beautybeyondthe_eye 👁👅👁! He’s wanting people go to live with him so I said we need someone to go live with him and have one of those police investigation boards behind them! Then his dad’s cat was found dead and the sick prick couldn’t even find an ounce of empathy or end the live to make sure his dad is okay…Turbo Tina has been turned down by him numerous times so she’ll be sobbing into her pillow tonight
shall I put on my sons dress up police officer outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was just coming in here to say has anyone noticed sharane has gone?
I think she’s changed her TikTok name, that’s what Sophie said on the live, something like “your name still hasn’t changed on here” to sharane. But idk🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Don’t break my heart the queen has gone! 😭😭 reckon her and Sophie have had an argument?
Looks like it… sorry but sophie is a bit up tight if that is the case. I understand sharane was taking the piss a bit but how can you not in this situation 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Couldn’t have said it better myself

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tell me why I’m blocked from sharanes TikTok when I’ve not joined one in ages or commented on anything 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
People only get banned if they persistently ignore the rules, not for breaking them once. So no.

We can't keep wasting time on this and the rules only exist to protect people. This whole refusing to report isn't going to fly
Ok thanks
Is it rule breaking to admit you’re the person who said something on a post or live?
Or is rule breaking where other people suggest it’s someone??

Sorry he’s talking about his dads dead cat who’s just been found outside stiff as a board, and pool keeps saying “aw bless the little mite” over and over again and “bless her cotton socks”. I know this sounds like looking into it too much, but it’s really evident he doesn’t actually care??? Or empathise? He’s just saying the right thing. So he will cry and cry for his own heartbreak when someone he fancies says something embarrassing about him online, but not feel actual sadness when a sad thing happens?
I think it’s really scary that people can be like this
I’m so far from an empath that it’s painful sometimes but I really don’t give much of a crap for people I don’t like or people that don’t mean anything to me.. if someone I didn’t really care for said “my nans died” I’d say “oh I’m sorry to hear that” but am I actually sorry? Not really. Do I feel sorry for them? Not particularly.
I don’t know what’s made me this way, maybe I’ve got some sort of daddy issues who knows but I really only care for people who care about me.
Hate to put myself in the same box as Paul 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.