Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, I’ll say this now before it all comes out. Ham head has something on her, which is why she’s not saying anything. If you were sophie, by now you’d go all out and tell it all, idc you would speak the bleeping truth, loud and clear. Yet here she is, allowing the milky bar kid to control her. No one is that bleeping stupid, to have thousands saying the same thing over and over again. She really is a sandwich short of a picnic, believing anything that comes from his mouth, she really is thick as tit, nothing between the eyes. Sits at home all day, does her hair and a full face of make up, jobless, gets her ring light out, lugging it from room to room for tik toks. No one can sit here and tell me, someone you’ve known for what, 3 months if that has THAT much control over someone, narcissistic relationships take months, years to build to a level of control that sophie is portraying, especially when you have thousands standing behind you saying the same thing. She’s clearly not that ‘controlled’ because she dropped him like a sack of tit quick enough. Sausage roll crumbs has something on her and she knows it, that’s why she’s not speaking up. I think it’s either something to do with her son, she neglects him on something, he’s got dirt of her regarding something personal or he’s got a sexual video of her. Mark my words
I thought this

Reactions: 2
Right, I’ll say this now before it all comes out. Ham head has something on her, which is why she’s not saying anything. If you were sophie, by now you’d go all out and tell it all, idc you would speak the bleeping truth, loud and clear. Yet here she is, allowing the milky bar kid to control her. No one is that bleeping stupid, to have thousands saying the same thing over and over again. She really is a sandwich short of a picnic, believing anything that comes from his mouth, she really is thick as tit, nothing between the eyes. Sits at home all day, does her hair and a full face of make up, jobless, gets her ring light out, lugging it from room to room for tik toks. No one can sit here and tell me, someone you’ve known for what, 3 months if that has THAT much control over someone, narcissistic relationships take months, years to build to a level of control that sophie is portraying, especially when you have thousands standing behind you saying the same thing. She’s clearly not that ‘controlled’ because she dropped him like a sack of tit quick enough. Sausage roll crumbs has something on her and she knows it, that’s why she’s not speaking up. I think it’s either something to do with her son, she neglects him on something, he’s got dirt of her regarding something personal or he’s got a sexual video of her. Mark my words
He most definitely has a pic of her fanny or a video… I just hope it’s more attractive than the fanny she has tattooed on her chest .. I mean rose 🌹🥴🥴….

Reactions: 11
I second this. It’s got to be this or my other theory is that he is threatening to off himself to everyone and is playing the mental health woe is me card.
Right, now no one come at me for the love of God, but duck me, I would literally not give a flying duck if spam face told me he was gonna off himself at this point. When someone like Paul threatens to do it over and over and over again, empty threats I wouldn’t bat a bleeping eyelid.

That’s probably because I’m a bleep and would soon rather stick a whole lamppost up my punched lasagne than ever breathe the same air as him but I honestly believe it’s either to do with how she ‘cares’ for her child or it’s something personal/sexual

Reactions: 13
Just FYI…regarding his ‘future wife’, they never even had sex. All those people talking about her body language, you were right. Separate beds and no bonking. Can’t blame her.

Reactions: 6
Right, now no one come at me for the love of God, but duck me, I would literally not give a flying duck if spam face told me he was gonna off himself at this point. When someone like Paul threatens to do it over and over and over again, empty threats I wouldn’t bat a bleeping eyelid.

That’s probably because I’m a bleep and would soon rather stick a whole lamppost up my punched lasagne than ever breathe the same air as him but I honestly believe it’s either to do with how she ‘cares’ for her child or it’s something personal/sexual
I'm with you

Reactions: 1
So hes actually turning 47 this month then? I'm sure his birthday is end of Jan.
I don't know, but they're the only Birth certificate that come up under his name. Snapshoteyetattle2 said on the live he was older than 42 so I had a look.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't know, but they're the only Birth certificate that come up under his name. Snapshoteyetattle2 said on the live he was older than 42 so I had a look.
this wouldn't surprise me if his age is another lie too, eurgh he just gets more gross

If he does have something he's holding over Sophie I think it'll be a video as that shady reference to prawnhub or whatever with the orange and black circles recently and honestly if he is doing this to her he is the lowest of the low, at his age as well, its vile behaviour and if it were me id be going to the police for sure not being held to ransom over it

Reactions: 7
sat here fumingggg now, as if she’s not saying anything, queen sharane has our backs
I honestly still think he's holding something over her because you can tell she wants to speak up about it at times when she gets angry, just remember the video he made about the seggs tape I honestly think that was some kind of threat to her if she ever says anything!

Reactions: 4
absolutely no one can convince me that he hasn’t got something against her and his threatening to put it, in 2016 i was in year 9 and got with a year 11 boy i stayed with him up until oct 2020, he had SO much stuff on me that he used to threaten me with (miscarriages etc.) that i was terrified of people finding out about at such a young age and still being in school i was scared so everyone thought we had a somewhat “perfect” relationship but i was just guarding him cause i was terrified of what he would tell people if we split up, this is 100% what’s going on (sorry for the long paragraph at this time in the morning)

I honestly still think he's holding something over her because you can tell she wants to speak up about it at times when she gets angry, just remember the video he made about the seggs tape I honestly think that was some kind of threat to her if she ever says anything!
yes! she was sooo worked up before she left the live in the first place (may or not have been me commenting the exact quotes he was saying) but after something like that you can’t be so calm and then just have a go at anyone commenting if there’s not something else going on

Reactions: 9
Just catching up before work and wow.. the wheels are well are truly coming off aren’t they Paul?

Reactions: 8
Right, I’ll say this now before it all comes out. Ham head has something on her, which is why she’s not saying anything. If you were sophie, by now you’d go all out and tell it all, idc you would speak the bleeping truth, loud and clear. Yet here she is, allowing the milky bar kid to control her. No one is that bleeping stupid, to have thousands saying the same thing over and over again. She really is a sandwich short of a picnic, believing anything that comes from his mouth, she really is thick as tit, nothing between the eyes. Sits at home all day, does her hair and a full face of make up, jobless, gets her ring light out, lugging it from room to room for tik toks. No one can sit here and tell me, someone you’ve known for what, 3 months if that has THAT much control over someone, narcissistic relationships take months, years to build to a level of control that sophie is portraying, especially when you have thousands standing behind you saying the same thing. She’s clearly not that ‘controlled’ because she dropped him like a sack of tit quick enough. Sausage roll crumbs has something on her and she knows it, that’s why she’s not speaking up. I think it’s either something to do with her son, she neglects him or something, he’s got dirt on her regarding something personal or he’s got a sexual video of her. Mark my words
My thoughts exactly!! Especially after he posted the tiktok basically saying that he's got one just as she started posting again. There's definitely more to it than sophie just being stupid

Reactions: 1
Wow honestly more and more tit keeps spilling out about him it wouldn’t shock me if he lied about his age at all the bleeping gremlin 🤢

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.