Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the tik tok of a screen recorded live where his eyes literally LIGHT UP when he sees that 19 year old state her age “oooh you are sweet and innocent” … I’m getting a word…
Wtf…. Can you share it here?

Reactions: 1
my comments on the live tonight have been top form not even ashamed to be doing it on my personal account hahahahahahhaa

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dont think she's gonna say anything. She'll say it was a misunderstanding and blame us lot 🥱

Reactions: 4
Sharane confirmed among other reasons of giving up his flat, he wanted to move in sophies. The bleeping cheek

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
sophie is saying she’s not allowed to say anything, and that paul is claiming that video is about the comments and not her lol.. right. sharane is having none of it

Reactions: 6
Just going to bring this to this thread ….
😳 all this because of some coffee/tea jars? Is he actually this sensitive have I missed something? The ham is angry because she mentioned he gave her a recycled gift? 🤯 its not exactly romantic but not worth calling her vindictive surely.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.