Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Already excited to wake up tomorrow and check here!

Im off to bed but just remember whatever tomorrow throws at you, OWN IT. You are amazing and incredible.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sophies gone now…. Boxgirl thinks he’s calling her
I may or may not have sent her a screen recording of him calling her disgusting and vindictive and that may or may not have been the reason she went off live to call him lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I may or may not have sent her a screen recording of him calling her disgusting and vindictive and that may or may not have been the reason she went off live to call him lol
THATS YOU!! I was wondering if you were a tattler!

Reactions: 6
I was bleeping howling typing this.

the thing I find so weird tho is that on EVERY comment on tik too and views etc on Instagram, it’s only women, he only allows women to comment and view and watch and just anything. How is this not an obvious red flag to himself.
Pauly Manson

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was bleeping howling typing this.

the thing I find so weird tho is that on EVERY comment on tik too and views etc on Instagram, it’s only women, he only allows women to comment and view and watch and just anything. How is this not an obvious red flag to himself.
Pauly Manson
I couldn’t stop laughing at it 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.