Snapshoteye #10 Boiled ham and a farmfood shopper, Paul's on the lookout for the welfare chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a big believer in everything happens for a reason and manifestation and in my opinion Paul should be careful what he wishes for.

My sons father would threaten to kill himself everytime I said I couldn’t forgive him for beating me up, cheating on me and the rest so I would forgive him. I would ring his friends crying hysterically saying they needed to check on him while they were all sat in the pub laughing at me saying he’s here with us duck off.

One weekend he said this on the Friday night, said he would kill himself and make sure I never lived my life again and went on his usual 3 day cocaine and alcohol bender. On the Sunday he died, not suicide, due to the amount of coke and alcohol he had took that weekend.

Now if you say something so many times it WILL happen Paul. The world works in mysterious ways 🙃
I’m gonna lose 8 stone
I’m gonna lose 8 stone
I’m gonna lose 8 stone
I’m gonna lose 8 stone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As a mental health professional with vast experience with people in crisis I call BS. Quite possibly the most disingenuous person I've ever seen. I actually felt embarrassed for him. He's a fake and a fraud and he should be ashamed of himself
Yeah. And the people who are sympathetic towards his obviously creepy act are only feeding a monster because he’ll only do it more hoping that everyone on Tattle will like him. It’s clear manipulation.

Reactions: 1
I’m gonna lose 8 stone
I’m gonna lose 8 stone
I’m gonna lose 8 stone
I’m gonna lose 8 stone
I’ve tried it on myself it hasn’t bleeping worked for me yet like… said I never wanted kids ended up with two 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did he block her for that? That’s the thing he hasn’t “deleted social media” I am pretty sure he didn’t go live for one day (but was still posting on Instagram) which isn’t deleting social media Paul.

Also notice how Paul can’t take any sort of criticism and starts being very passive aggressive to Jem for spitting facts.

GO JEM
His Instagram is still there so god knows what he’s doing!

Right its taken me over an hour to catch up.. hes a fuckin zoomer, whys he greeting online about no havin the validation from strangers ONLINE. If he put half as much effort into bein a dad n trying to get his life sorted as he did spouting tit on the internet n making cringey as duck dance videos he would be a lot further in life.

Reactions: 9
Have you guys seen this….. I can’t believe twatshoteye has made this song up and it’s got quite big..
Declan is a musician; followed his career for a few years now. He has duetted the song with Paul in which Paul went “fair play” and he says at his gigs that he finds Paul hilarious.

@dannyboi96 Honestly you’re my favourite person

Ah I’m in healthcare too, not as clever as a nurse😆, I do care at home!
How bold of you to assume that I’m clever, because honestly my lack of common sense astounds me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Please can I ask that we don't drag other innocent tiktokers in to this. Other names don't need to be mentioned, and they definitely don't deserve the negative association. Ta.
sure soz x

Declan is a musician; followed his career for a few years now. He has duetted the song with Paul in which Paul went “fair play” and he says at his gigs that he finds Paul hilarious.

@dannyboi96 Honestly you’re my favourite person

Declan has gone down in my estimations

How bold of you to assume that I’m clever, because honestly my lack of common sense astounds me

Reactions: 1
Oh by the way @Lillybee2020 won the sweepstake! She was bang on the money.
Congratulations babs, you win a velevtiser, a new hoodie, a ring light and I’ll throw in a big hug as an extra x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is he live yet? I’m going to be FUMING. I’m going to pay that £5 and BOLLOCK HIM

• Haha
Reactions: 13
me to my partner: I’m not even that obsessed with Paul, snapshoteye, 41 tbh 💅🏻
my phone:

38A87A4A-C41F-4972-817B-564EAB1F22BF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I want a live but he won’t even accept my follow request on tiktok. :(

Reactions: 2
Oh his tiktok has been deleted well he won’t accept my follow request on insta either. Eurghhhhhh

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.