Snapshoteye #10 Boiled ham and a farmfood shopper, Paul's on the lookout for the welfare chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think no live tonight, my luvies. He'll get extra sympathy if he leaves it a few days.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
After the way he acted today he won’t be live until tomorrow evening at the earliest.. cause concern and all that.

Unless @nurseren call actually got him in contact with the crisis team then bye bye breachy see you on the other side

Reactions: 6
OWN IT

Yeah I know, big sad tbh but you still never know…
If its insta and you're lucky enough.. don't forget to do gods work and click that screen recorded..

Lots of love, unattractive ones x

After the way he acted today he won’t be live until tomorrow evening at the earliest.. cause concern and all that.

Unless @nurseren call actually got him in contact with the crisis team then bye bye breachy see you on the other side
Correct me if I'm wrong as I'm an adult nurse.. but you are still allowed your phone if you're sectioned?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If its insta and you're lucky enough.. don't forget to do gods work and click that screen recorded..

Correct me if I'm wrong as I'm an adult nurse.. but you are still allowed your phone if you're sectioned?
YOURE A NURSE TOO???? all brought together by PauliePops.

Yes, if it’s a voluntary section… I think

Reactions: 4

Ive just asked my dad who was a psychiatric nurse years ago and he said probably not, but I see loads of young girls who are sectioned for self harm on tiktok.. making tiktoks, so maybe it’s different now?

Reactions: 3
Hi all...I have just spent the last 2 evenings reading up to date on pervy pauls threads and i am so ready to join the conversation. firstly, some of these messages have made me belly laugh, so thanks for that.
Now I am in my final year of my psychology degree so by no means an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but so much of his behaviour is cause for concern - it seems to me that as soon as something happens/someone says something that does not fit in with the narrative of himself that he is trying to create (eg this perfect relationship he had formed with sophie, playing step daddy etc) he loses it. Its clear to see that all of these meltdowns and threats to unalive himself stem from the sense of public rejection after being longed off by Sophie (took her a bloody while to come to her senses didnt it?!!)
Anyway, i dont reckon he will reappear on TT or instagram for a few days, he will 'disappear' to fit into the new narrative he is creating - that he is an innocent, weak little victim.

P.S selfishly im gutted that after two evenings of reading about the ponce i wont be rewarded with a live tonight

Reactions: 19
I think my brother is a bit of a lost cause to be honest. He's tried rehab and walked out after 4 days. My brother is 31 this year but hasnt been on it for that long - he told me 7.5 years. But anyway - Paul, snapshoteye, 41 is an absolute fanny and I really hope the police gave him a bit of a reality check with the whole "I'm going to unlive myself because no one likes me".
They won’t though because anyone who says they have mental health issues gets pandered too. And please don’t think I’m being horrible when I say that but I see “mental health” thrown around like confetti to get people out of a lot of things! Time off work - mental health, did something wrong - mental health, acted like a 24 carat bleep - mental health.

Reactions: 2
So if the police did go today (which hopefully they did - @nurseren you have a big heart and defo did the right thing), what do we all think his reaction was?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.