Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wineanddine

VIP Member
The police after he’s told them about a website he doesn’t like: “there are people dying, Paul snapshoteye 41”

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Idiots on here feeling sorry for a manipulative danger. Don’t you realise the more you do that, the more the scruff will carry on manipulating? He won’t do anything to himself because he’s a narcissistic prick.
You cannot watch someone say they’re going unalive themselves and do nothing. Even with a manipulative liar like Paul, there’s always a chance they’re telling the truth.
If anything the police turning up for a welfare check should shock him enough to stop spouting shit online.

mmmmomo

VIP Member
Paul when the police said they’re not here to arrest him:

Attachments

• Haha
There’s no way I believe Sophie “kicked off” whenever he went live. Let’s not forget the time at his house she went live but he didn’t want to be on it because of the comments so he went live on his account and turned the comments off and read a kids book without showing his face and was doing “show and tell” in a childlike voice. You literally couldn’t hear what Sophie was saying on her live because he was shouting over her like a child.

l499sdmy

He won't accept my request on Instagram. Been trying for days. I'm a 25 year old lesbian.. perhaps this is why 😞 send big hugs my way x

• Haha

11pm

Sorry I just don’t believe that someone who was so depressed a day ago can act like this again? He was taking a break from social media but is now back to his usual tricks again. Meeting up with a random girl online who’s picture is clearly much younger than him - his usual type blonde and young. Also thanks for posting these snippets I’m not one of the lucky ones!

Reactions: 16

honeyou

Don’t, I was out for dinner with friends and started singing the Jack song randomly. Long story short I no longer have friends
the amount of times i’ll be minding my own business then suddenly my brain goes “do you wemember….before the euwoooes…” 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
Do you guys think he deleted all his vids cause police came over and didn’t want to look sus😂 can just imagine him diving to his phone when he saw them at the door😂

• Haha

Littlegoldfish123

Chatty Member
Ohhh here we go.

Apparently there’s been no drama with the break up according to Pool. It’s us making the drama.

Hang on sonny Jim, weren’t you dramatically reciting monologues the other day on live?

• Haha

cdawwg

I have a feeling he’ll be live tonight.. I smell flakes and carbonawa in the air 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Littlegoldfish123

Chatty Member
I feel that I have to write what I said to the police, just in case Paul reads it.

First I texted 999 as my son was around and I didn’t want to him hearing this, purely as he will ask to speak to the police. I explained that I was concerned about someone’s mental health and they rang immediately back. Explained that I had seen a clip on instagram of someone speaking as if they were going to take their own life. Said his full name, that he’s 41 and he lives with his Dad in Lincoln. They asked his IG handle which I gave and the police asked how I knew him and why would he be saying that. Said that I knew him “from the internet” and that he broke up with his girlfriend and gave her name, address and IG. I said that I was worried he would take his own life as he has a son, and the fact that back in September I attempted to take my own life and I wish I had someone to stop me rather than my poor suffering husband.

He’s disgusting. He’s taken my good nature and is smug with it. Honestly I should have listened to all of you!
We all know how concerned you were. You could literally sense the panic in your messages and could tell you were tentative about what the right thing to do was. You do not need to explain yourself to us x

• Heart

wineanddine

VIP Member
Don’t, I was out for dinner with friends and started singing the Jack song randomly. Long story short I no longer have friends

• Haha