Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itskurnsstupid

He’s saying he deleted social media and people still talk about him hahaha he deletes it for about 3 hours tops and then he’s back he’s talking shite

• Haha
Reactions: 14

da_b5

Hello everyone. I’m not sure if anyone will recognise my username but last June-July time I was calling out Paul for following underage girls on tiktok, calling him a pick me guy and a few other things which then resulted in him hiding who he was following. I just wanna say I’m glad people are now seeing what sort of person he is. I’m also enjoying reading all the stuff on here

Reactions: 14
So if the police did go today (which hopefully they did - @nurseren you have a big heart and defo did the right thing), what do we all think his reaction was?
Just my opinion- I think he would have played it down massively. Maybe ‘no, look, I’ve had a bad time lately and I, well, I have quite a large following on TikTok. I guess when I said I was coming off everything as I’m not in the best head space, people have been worried and got the wrong end of the stick. But I’m fine. I just need a social media break.’

Or something along those lines anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve never seen the thread so quiet… I usually come on to at least 5 pages to catch up on or even a new thread😂

Wonder what Paul’s doing right now. My guess is watching TV with his bare feet on the coffee table, possibly speaking to a new ‘amazing lady’ 😂

• Haha

Hbeau93

VIP Member
Don’t let flakey think we’ve turned on one another. He will love that. If you don’t like how the threads are going, just leave. I’ve only posted recently but I’ve been watching the threads for months, and I know the long haulers/regulars from seeing the posts & to be honest, I can see why people would want to know who one another are! As I said in a previous post, you guys share my sense of humour so you can tell we’d all be mates!
Imagine one day...a big tattle Pauly-themed Poncy Piss up at the pub!!!

• Heart

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
The fact he’s back on TikTok and hidden his videos instead of deleting them just says it all really, his little meltdown and threats were just for attention. Hope his dads given him a right telling off 😂
Can imagine his dad when the police leave. “Wtf you playing at ham heed, get a job!”

• Haha
  • Heart

bagheera

*police return to the station to carry out their own investigations*
I know I thought this… imagine doing a well fair check and someone’s first response is to defend them self about being a nonce… which no one has rang the police about….

If I were a police officer I’d leave wanting to investigate him further

Imagine all of us tattlers together at the pub? It would be chaos and I’d fucking love it… I’d have to bring printed out memes with me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Something I can't wrap my head around...
When paul says "he's on my baba, my booboobooboo", what the hell is his baba and booboobooboo?
Me and my boyfriend have had this conversation maaaany times and neither of us have gotten to the bottom of what on earth he was on about. I genuinely think he just says things to sound ‘cute’ and ‘funny’ despite the fact it makes no sense. Just like that disturbing video when he randomly went ‘walle’…

thanks Paul son’s crying now

• Haha

nurseren

VIP Member
Is he live yet? I’m going to be FUMING. I’m going to pay that £5 and BOLLOCK HIM

• Haha