Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down..

And I’d like to take a minute, just sit right there, I’ll tell you how I became the biggest n of Gloucester

On tiktok, I was born and raised, in the live chats is where I spent most of my days, big hugs babs, and chatting up girls, asking for feet pics and doing twirls!

When those people on Tattle, they were up to no good, starting making trouble in my comment section, I got in one little spat and I got so scared, I said I’m leaving the city of Gloucester

I pulled up to Sophie’s house at 7 or 8, and I yelled to my driver, yo Dad smell ya later, looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to settle my throne as the n of Nottinghamshire

A few weeks later and I’m back at my dads, wondering where it all went so bad, crying on instagram, packing my bags, till I realise there’s plenty more fun to be had, back on the live chats, give them a grin, the next chapter of snapshoteye is about to begin….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
Hey babz, big hugz my sweet
How old are you? We should meet
I’ll meet you in the graveyard, we could geocache
Please don’t comment on my ginger tash.
Oh, you’re 30? Not my type
I’m not a nonc3! Don’t believe the hype.
Blonde, skinny and young too?
I’m catching a case of poncy flu
Don’t like women, girls are my type
When I’m confronted I go straight into flight
Grab my bags and head to the door
Swear I’m 6 foot not 5ft 4
So show us ya feet, it’s only a game
Big hugs babs, what’s your partners name?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

itskurnsstupid

Is it bad that I’ve just finished my last ever day at my job ugly crying the lot, but logged on here to see another 10 pages and I’m like “well moving on” x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I found her it’s a waste of time.
She’s had a heads up and privated literally everything.
I think stalking the mother of his child is a bit much, she has zero part in all this. She’s clearly a private person and that’s why no one knows anything about her, unlike Paul, everything we know is what he’s allowed us all and the world to know. Leave her be, she’s probably got enough on her plate raising a teenager and protecting him from all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
Idiots on here feeling sorry for a manipulative danger. Don’t you realise the more you do that, the more the scruff will carry on manipulating? He won’t do anything to himself because he’s a narcissistic prick.
Oi.. watch your mouth
No one on here calls each other idiots, we are all like minded people, the only idiot is Paul.
If people want to feel empathy they can, I personally don’t but I wouldn’t call anyone an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 34

rusco

I used to think he was fun and jolly
Then his lives starting to make him look a wally
His attraction to girls was obvious and weird
When he blocked and muted those with a beard

He was always live as he walked to work
Giving virtual hugs like a simple berk
But then he lost is job for dodgy touching
Which freed up his time for geocaching

His son used to visit but he stared at his phone
Leaving his son on his Xbox all alone
On lives with Sophie talking of crotchless thongs
His son in background hearing all the wrongs

Then he met Soph and her son in cafe
They drank hot chocolate and had a laugh
Sophie came to stay and they ate carbonara
He got sad when they said sayonara

He lost his flat and travelled to Nottingham
Paul blamed the Tattlers for evil plotting on him
Sophie felt sorry and let him in
But she soon chucked him out to a Premier Inn

Now he stays with his dad and his lives are sweary
His face is flakier than it is hairy
Sophie remains diplomatic as he gets meaner
He is desperate to have mods like Tina

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
We need to make a Pool song. We should each come up with a line for it & once we’ve all got a verse in I’ll put it together, Who’s game?
Paul, snapshot eye, 41,
Likes to dance around and have some fun,
Making people smile is his thing,
Thinks of himself as a TikTok king,
But times for him got harder and harder,
He lost his marbles like he lost his larder,
He said the foot game was just a rumour,
Turns out his just a big bastard groomer 🎤

sorry more than a line there, I just couldn’t stop myself. He’s so inspiring! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

hskzhs15

Yeah the whole speech style and eyes flickering whilst staring off into the distance thing he adopted this morning really confirmed this for me.
It’s like he watched a Tv show about someone who was completely emotionally broken and then tried to emulate the acting. Very creepy and uncomfortable to watch tbh!
Emulation is literally all he does. He’s copying troubled characters he’s seen on tv in these recent videos acting “broken”. He cosplays as a tumblr teen boy tucking his imaginary grown out messy hair behind his ear, the backpack indoors, turning his feet in and shrugging his shoulders with his hand in his pockets with that lips pursed side smile. In his dancing videos, he’s mimicking popstars making eye contact with a fan in the audience, smiling and looking away, only he was literally in his flat on his own, the only “fan“ behind the camera being the ringlight. In those close up videos where he’s telling people to stop scrolling and how much of an amazing human they are and “you’re beautiful and you’re beautiful”, his accent changes like he’s playing the guy who’s trying to get the girl in some bad lifetime movie rom com. Like why are you talking like that we literally hear your real voice on live

• Sick
Reactions: 31

nurseren

VIP Member
I feel that I have to write what I said to the police, just in case Paul reads it.

First I texted 999 as my son was around and I didn’t want to him hearing this, purely as he will ask to speak to the police. I explained that I was concerned about someone’s mental health and they rang immediately back. Explained that I had seen a clip on instagram of someone speaking as if they were going to take their own life. Said his full name, that he’s 41 and he lives with his Dad in Lincoln. They asked his IG handle which I gave and the police asked how I knew him and why would he be saying that. Said that I knew him “from the internet” and that he broke up with his girlfriend and gave her name, address and IG. I said that I was worried he would take his own life as he has a son, and the fact that back in September I attempted to take my own life and I wish I had someone to stop me rather than my poor suffering husband.

He’s disgusting. He’s taken my good nature and is smug with it. Honestly I should have listened to all of you!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

da_b5

Watch your saying In Sophie’s live, I’ve been muted for asking if she pegged him

• Haha
Reactions: 27