Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Littlegoldfish123

Chatty Member
There once was a man in a sweater,
Carbonara was the dish that he fed her,
His skin it did flake,
In the pasta he baked,
But it tasted stronger than cheddar.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Morning paul stans 💃

In our excitement over his big return to insta last night, I feel like we really skipped over just how fucked up it is that just 48hrs previously, he was pretty much threatening to end it and getting the police called on him. Like it actually blows my mind seeing how chirpy he was yday and scares me just how manipulative he really is. All of that crying and misery was for show to try and get sympathy, it’s honestly sick.

YouGotRedOnYou

Chatty Member
Thank you to everyone sticking up for the ones being called 'idiots'.
Caring doesn't make us stupid. I work in healthcare, I have patients who are very unwell. It's in my nature and my job to care. Also, peoples past experiences and trauma give them an insight in to situations. I have first hand seen the devastation someone unaliving themselves leaves behind and it's an extremely important subject to me.
Being human doesn't make you an idiot.

• Heart

Lottieray123

Hi all...I have just spent the last 2 evenings reading up to date on pervy pauls threads and i am so ready to join the conversation. firstly, some of these messages have made me belly laugh, so thanks for that.
Now I am in my final year of my psychology degree so by no means an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but so much of his behaviour is cause for concern - it seems to me that as soon as something happens/someone says something that does not fit in with the narrative of himself that he is trying to create (eg this perfect relationship he had formed with sophie, playing step daddy etc) he loses it. Its clear to see that all of these meltdowns and threats to unalive himself stem from the sense of public rejection after being longed off by Sophie (took her a bloody while to come to her senses didnt it?!!)
Anyway, i dont reckon he will reappear on TT or instagram for a few days, he will 'disappear' to fit into the new narrative he is creating - that he is an innocent, weak little victim.

P.S selfishly im gutted that after two evenings of reading about the ponce i wont be rewarded with a live tonight

wtffff

Guys I’m having an internal crisis. One part of me doesn’t believe he will do anything and is sick of him being the boy who cried wolf.
On the other hand, I lost a dear friend many years ago when they decided they didn’t want to be on this world anymore and I just can’t stop thinking about that.
I’m very conflicted about which part of me I go with..
I completely get where you’re coming from. If Paul was just a regular guy, who started talking like this on a live, then I would be extremely worried.

However, you need to look at his behaviours:

1. He’s done this before with Frankie
2. He’s a Narcissist.
3. It’s only happening after Sophie has confirmed they aren’t together, but saying they’re in good terms.
4. He’s telling people to ‘delete me’ instead of deleting social media (his Instagram and FB are still there), wanting women.. mothers mainly who have had that maternal instinct permanently injected into them after giving birth to care for, worry, and ultimately… become his mother.

I understand he lost his mum 20 years ago, and the pain he must have felt and still feel, I will never ever dampen that or disregard that, but instead of looking for a companion who can keep him company, help him grow a strong happy life with (he has this but that failed), he wants a mother, like Tina who will comfort him and console him, and when he’s feeling ‘himself’ his predatory behaviours will start again.. notice how the women he goes for are the age he was when she passed… he’s stuck in that period of his life and instead of dealing and growing from it he is in Groundhog Day.

I’m not a medical expert, and this is just my opinion, but I’ve watched a lot of criminal minds and studied profiling so can see elements.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Roasthinch

Travel lodge meet up, tour of his home town, a hot chocolate & trip to farm foods & m&s for some carbonara ingredients, back to the travel lodge to cook it up & do a Tiktok live in grey hoodies 👏🏻

• Haha

anonforever

Chatty Member
I dunno guys I think she’s quite pretty but that’s just me, a modern day uma Thurman look about her with fillers haha. I’m not about to tear a woman down for her looks, especially when I look like an old potato 🥔 Sophie has her faults my god, but I honestly think she’s alright!

nurseren

VIP Member
He’s a cunt. A disgusting slimy excuse of a man. I love this site so much as he’s made great friends on here and you guys make me laugh so much, especially as my depression is bad. But him??? Him??? Paul you’re vile.

Roasthinch

Can you imagine Paul sat with the police, them asking him, a 41 year old father what’s up and he says, “my lovely beautiful girlfriend left me even though I’m actually a great guy, and there’s people bullying me on the internet because I like to support half naked 16 year olds, I did nothing but be a really nice guy” 😅

• Haha

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
I won’t lie.. I’m fewmin babs
Woken up today to no screen recordings from his Insta from anyone (bar 2 on page 27 for a few seconds)
I did like 10 recordings of his TikTok and I was so excited to watch the Insta ones as I’m far too old to be accepted to his Insta party!!!!
I’ve got 2 hoodies on and I’m at the door
Don’t make me leave!!!!

• Haha

BoiledHam

Feel absolutely honoured to be chosen for the new thread title. Big hugs all around babz and babettez 🥰

GemAitch

As a mental health professional with vast experience with people in crisis I call BS. Quite possibly the most disingenuous person I've ever seen. I actually felt embarrassed for him. He's a fake and a fraud and he should be ashamed of himself

BTiktok

Wonder if he opened the door to the police and said hello I’m paul snapshot 41 do U wanna see me dance or a hug before we start I’m feeling very lonely

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His good happy mood just proves that yesterday was a fucking act!! He's taking the piss out of people who have genuinely been so low! He's such a tit!

Reactions: 17