Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YouGotRedOnYou

Chatty Member
Oh by the way @Lillybee2020 won the sweepstake! She was bang on the money.
Congratulations babs, you win a velevtiser, a new hoodie, a ring light and I’ll throw in a big hug as an extra x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Roasthinch

Paul, snapshot eye, 41,
Likes to dance around and have some fun,
Making people smile is his thing,
Thinks of himself as a TikTok king,
But times for him got harder and harder,
He lost his marbles like he lost his larder,
He said the foot game was just a rumour,
Turns out his just a big bastard groomer 🎤

sorry more than a line there, I just couldn’t stop myself. He’s so inspiring! 😂
Hey babz, big hugz my sweet
How old are you? We should meet
I’ll meet you in the graveyard, we could geocache
Please don’t comment on my ginger tash.
Oh, you’re 30? Not my type
I’m not a nonc3! Don’t believe the hype.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

BigHugzBabz

I think the worst thing about him not accepting us to Instagram is that he has the audacity to make us feel like we aren’t attractive enough when he looks like fucking boiled ham that’s been left on the bench for a week

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
I’m a big believer in everything happens for a reason and manifestation and in my opinion Paul should be careful what he wishes for.

My sons father would threaten to kill himself everytime I said I couldn’t forgive him for beating me up, cheating on me and the rest so I would forgive him. I would ring his friends crying hysterically saying they needed to check on him while they were all sat in the pub laughing at me saying he’s here with us fuck off.

One weekend he said this on the Friday night, said he would kill himself and make sure I never lived my life again and went on his usual 3 day cocaine and alcohol bender. On the Sunday he died, not suicide, due to the amount of coke and alcohol he had took that weekend.

Now if you say something so many times it WILL happen Paul. The world works in mysterious ways 🙃
I’m gonna lose 8 stone
I’m gonna lose 8 stone
I’m gonna lose 8 stone
I’m gonna lose 8 stone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Gie-uz-peace

Well fuck! I have sat watching one of the recordings posted in here and thinking “this pause and the looking off into the distance is a tad long and over dramatic “

Then I realised the actual video had ended #FooledByThePoxyAmDram

• Haha

PeanutElk

He's convinced that people called the police to report him for a crime.
HE TOLD THEM WHAT HE HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF and he didn't even need to. Well done mate.

• Haha
  • Angry
Snapshoteye #11- IG lives from a toilet, his life is a wreck, he told the police he’s been a naughty boy at his welfare check🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We’re all here for the same reason, we do NOT attack each other. There are ways to word things without offending fellow users.

People are allowed to be empathetic to a situation where they may be triggered by personal past experiences/trauma, this is their safe space to vent without being called names.

So let’s keep the peace and remember why we are all on this thread in the first place. Thank you. X

• Heart
Reactions: 23

honeyou

I would genuinely like to know what she looks like without a filter
yeah i notice this on her lives, so many people say that they love her makeup and she’s always like aww thank you, and im like ITS A LARDER FILTER !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22