Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElloBabz

I’m new to this forum however I’ve only just made account. Seems I’ve missed a lot lmao. It seems Paul has completely lost everything. It’s all because of how self-centered he is. He simply forgot about his son to focus on himself and Sophie. Ever since he talked about her, his son became of less value to him. And now because of these recent event (the break up), he has……nothing. He took everything he had for granted and look where it’s got him. After watching him for close to 2 years now, I’ve realised that what’s written on these threads are nothing but facts. I’ve simply stood back and observed everything that’s gone on. The comments from single mums has angered me. How they’ve turned a blind eye to his behaviour beats me. I felt relieved knowing this nasty, manipulative, narcissistic childish behaviour was being exposed and brought to the surface. lets be honest, it was long overdue. My theory for his behaviour is that he performs like a teenage boy desperate for female touch. His teenage behaviour is his way of attracting the younger audience. However I would love to hear other people theories to his childish ways.

thank you for reading,

ElloBabz

Reactions: 22

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone has posted this but Paul posted this an hour ago! And is now live on insta
Cry me a fucking river. He's such a melt. Taking pics of his shoes and putting a black and white filter on. Acting like a 12year old emo with a tumblr account u twat

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Pazuzu666

As soon as he saw the police pull up the drive today he was setting fire to his phone and hard drive so he won't be live for at least 3 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

hskzhs15

Nearly at a new thread, these threads move faster than Paul's, snapshot eye, 41, relationships
Well this wrote itself didn’t it. Speaking of thread names I feel like thread 9’s name just thread 9 in general didn’t get the respect or homage it deserved. The thing was created at lightening speed during Tattle’s very own Fight Night under a provisional name, and remained, unquestioned, during its little 60 hour life. Because there was just THAT much going on. “Situation ongoing”. Iconic. I fear we’ll never see the likes again.

• Haha
  • Heart

BigHugzBabz

You just know that he’s a ‘ no no I am panicking cause now am gonna lose ma job’ type of n too

• Haha

ChiefBrody

Hats off to everyone that called it how it is. ALL that talk of unaliving, no being right for this world, ending it all. Complete suicide baiting. A lot of you guys shared some heartwarming stories of stuff you’ve been through and a welfare check was doke through this group.

Turns out most of you were right. All done for attention. He makes a complete mockery of anyone who’s been in some dark places.

I’m saluting the ones that called it and the ones that shared their stor

Jackjaccjjackjakckjack GREA GREA GREALISH! Literally what the fuck was he thinking.
Best song to come out of the entire pandemic tbf.
Oh and at the end- ‘Bonjourno, you are my daddy- YOU ARE MY DADDY’

what was this man thinking. He sang it, watched it back, thought ‘banging vid that’ and then posted it thinking he was gonna chart number 1😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
Imagine you’re stood at the door, two hoodies on, bag in hand, face as red as boiled ham from the crying, contemplating unaliving yourself… then to come on live a day later with the biggest, smuggest grin, big hugs babbing every lass and acting like welfare didn’t just knock on his door.
Fuck me what I’d do to be able snap back as well as Paul, mans like robot with programmed emotions, just clicks random every once in a while

• Haha
  • Angry

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
I don't care how "pretty" anyone thinks she is. She's an ugly person. She literally left her son alone with a guy she doesn't know whilst he was having a complete meltdown and anything could have happened to him (the son) . No amount of pretty will change that she's a shit mum.. there I said it. I think she is after everything she's done lately she's put herself before that boy and it's disgusting

She can put "my son is my world" in all the bios she wants but if her son was her world like she claimed she'd never have taken him to meet some freak of the Internet, had that same freak in her house after a few days of knowing him and would never have pissed off out leaving her son alone with him.

She needs to get off social media lapping up attention from men and pay attention to her son because that's what her focus needs to be on not the likes and comments and followers she's gained from being with Paul. She's a twat. I'd have some ounce of sympathy for her being preyed on by Paul if she hadn't put her son in so much danger. But she's no better than Paul in the whole situation, she laughed and mocked people for trying to warn her against Paul because she was getting a few more likes than she would have before she got with him.

• Heart

secretpretzel12345

Chatty Member
Idiots on here feeling sorry for a manipulative danger. Don’t you realise the more you do that, the more the scruff will carry on manipulating? He won’t do anything to himself because he’s a narcissistic prick.
wouldn’t call people idiots for caring, that’s a natural instinct. the shame here is on the manipulator, not the one who’s being manipulated.

• Heart

BoiledHam

Yeah come on guys...tattle gets a bad enough name as it is without going out of your way to find people who don't want to be found. Respect those that chose a private life.

Let's stick to the point.

Zoombeeni2245

Don’t state you are suicidal on a public social media with 900 people watching if you don’t want someone to call the police to check on you. 🤷‍♂️

• Heart

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Omg this man is actually just thick 🤯

The police didn’t come to arrest you, they came to do a welfare check because you were saying you were going to unalive yourself!
Shows he has a guilty conscience as that’s what he thought they’d be for. Fcking idiot!

Reactions: 19