Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

<PaulWearsThese

been lurking since august and just had to make an account without my real name in it because this past week has absolutely rattled my cage, me and my boyfriend have a mutual hatred for him we have a game to comment on his lives and see who he replies to, i’m sure you can guess who he responds to✋🏽but my god he has serious problems it’s unbelievable, he’s a small minded narcissistic worm who believes the sun shines out of his arse i can’t get over how much he loves the attention, sophie doesn’t help herself by slating him one night and defending him the next it’s shocking, rant over thank you (these threads have provided me with endless entertainment so thanks for that too🤣)

Reactions: 15

mmmmomo

VIP Member
Paul talking about exposing ex mods is disgusting. I guess he isn’t the nicest most amazing guy ever 😱 None of them have exposed anything deep and personal about him, what thinks he gets the right to speak about someone’s personal issues that they confided in him about on his platform?!?? Paul you’re 41 go message them and say you have a problem like an adult don’t expose someone’s MISCARRIAGE online that’s SICK

• Angry

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Just a heads up - going back to his insta live when he was popping off about Soph & him messing up everything - he was messaging a few people before said live & has basically blamed soph for everything. Said she's a narcissistic bitch, always shouted at him and made him feel small, was always his fault and was regularly twatty to him and would kick off if he went live on tiktok. Said she kept him from his son too. This is what I've heard..
Sorry but him saying she ‘kept him from his son’ is the funniest thing I’ve heard tbh, he did not give a shit about his son long before sophie was in the picture. Whenever he was over he would just stick him on the xbox and ignore him while he went live on tiktok all day!

Roasthinch

Don’t let flakey think we’ve turned on one another. He will love that. If you don’t like how the threads are going, just leave. I’ve only posted recently but I’ve been watching the threads for months, and I know the long haulers/regulars from seeing the posts & to be honest, I can see why people would want to know who one another are! As I said in a previous post, you guys share my sense of humour so you can tell we’d all be mates!

• Heart

Roasthinch

I love reading everyone’s comments.
I feel like I’m in a world of people who share the same humour as me 🤣 it’s the best.

• Haha

bagheera

Little tongue flick 👅 what a Friday night treat!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Anon22

I'm appalled by the hobo and his behaviour. My first husband unalived himself. He never told anyone. Not even me. He just did it. Years later I became friends with someone who kept threatening it. There is such an big difference between the two but the trouble is sometimes its just so hard to tell.

Y'all did the right thing for your own peace of mind. I never bought a word of it.

Have a good day tattfam ❤

• Heart

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
Oh and at the end- ‘Bonjourno, you are my daddy- YOU ARE MY DADDY’

what was this man thinking. He sang it, watched it back, thought ‘banging vid that’ and then posted it thinking he was gonna chart number 1😭😂
What’s funny is he once said “I don’t watch videos back, I just post them” but sophie outed him for doing 50 takes to make on vid 😂

• Haha

wtffff

I’m still laughing at how Paul has now managed to manipulate Tattle hhhahaha. Some people really are idiots. He’s laughing at you. Expect more crying on camera etc. so the IDIOTS talk less of his NONCING and more about how sad they are for him.
This is Paul isn’t it?

nurseren

VIP Member
What about the kids pictures he’s liked? Have you rang the police for their personal safety? No. No you haven’t. Go and write a fan letter to Gary Glitter since you clearly pity sex offenders
I’m currently writing letters to Chris Ingham, sorry too busy for Gary Glitter

• Haha