Snapshoteye #10 Boiled ham and a farmfood shopper, Paul's on the lookout for the welfare chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why he’s in the bathroom….. surely his dad has a spare bedroom… surely where Paul is currently sleeping? I DONT UNDERSTAND!!! 😬😬😬😆😆😆

Reactions: 7
I feel that I have to write what I said to the police, just in case Paul reads it.

First I texted 999 as my son was around and I didn’t want to him hearing this, purely as he will ask to speak to the police. I explained that I was concerned about someone’s mental health and they rang immediately back. Explained that I had seen a clip on instagram of someone speaking as if they were going to take their own life. Said his full name, that he’s 41 and he lives with his Dad in Lincoln. They asked his IG handle which I gave and the police asked how I knew him and why would he be saying that. Said that I knew him “from the internet” and that he broke up with his girlfriend and gave her name, address and IG. I said that I was worried he would take his own life as he has a son, and the fact that back in September I attempted to take my own life and I wish I had someone to stop me rather than my poor suffering husband.

He’s disgusting. He’s taken my good nature and is smug with it. Honestly I should have listened to all of you!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I feel that I have to write what I said to the police, just in case Paul reads it.

First I texted 999 as my son was around and I didn’t want to him hearing this, purely as he will ask to speak to the police. I explained that I was concerned about someone’s mental health and they rang immediately back. Explained that I had seen a clip on instagram of someone speaking as if they were going to take their own life. Said his full name, that he’s 41 and he lives with his Dad in Lincoln. They asked his IG handle which I gave and the police asked how I knew him and why would he be saying that. Said that I knew him “from the internet” and that he broke up with his girlfriend and gave her name, address and IG. I said that I was worried he would take his own life as he has a son, and the fact that back in September I attempted to take my own life and I wish I had someone to stop me rather than my poor suffering husband.

He’s disgusting. He’s taken my good nature and is smug with it. Honestly I should have listened to all of you!
We all know how concerned you were. You could literally sense the panic in your messages and could tell you were tentative about what the right thing to do was. You do not need to explain yourself to us x

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Sorry dude it’s super crappy, still think you did the right thing. He’s just a piece of bleeping tit, he always will be. Don’t need to apologise for being a good person. I’m proud of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

You did the right thing, don’t let Paul make you feel stupid! We’re all genuinely nice people ( I sound like Paul) and care!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He’s a bleep. A disgusting slimy excuse of a man. I love this site so much as he’s made great friends on here and you guys make me laugh so much, especially as my depression is bad. But him??? Him??? Paul you’re vile.

Reactions: 18

You did the right thing. Don’t let him twist it acting like it was all part of the ‘hate campaign’ against him.

you are clearly a very loving and caring person please don’t ever let Paul change that part of you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I said before but I’ll say again, you did the right thing! At least you can go to bed at night and know that you are a genuinely good person. Unlike paul who probably wouldn’t piss on someone if they were on fire…. Unless it was a 15 year old! 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I said before but I’ll say again, you did the right thing! At least you can go to bed at night and know that you are a genuinely good person. Unlike paul who probably wouldn’t piss on someone if they were on fire…. Unless it was a 15 year old! 💀
Baaaah hahahahaha!!!!

That man could not eat pussy even if it was a covered in strawberry pencils.

So pleased someone else does this!!! I sent a video to my husband of Stanley from the Office going UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE PYRAMID!!! for a gif
I’m mid way through my dinner so thanks …

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Snapshoteye #11- IG lives from a toilet, his life is a wreck, he told the police he’s been a naughty boy at his welfare check🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey, so I’m adding my 2 cents cause I know an officer so just asked ‘hypothetically’ what would happen.

First reply: are you talking about Chris Ingram so that’s a good start.

They can’t section him as he is in his home, so they would ask if they want to voluntarily section themselves, if they say no, they’ll call the crisis team and get them to talk to him to assess whether it will go further.

In regards to accusations, they wouldn’t do anything as it’s not a member of the public going to the police with concerns about him being a nonce.

The only reason they’d possible arrest him is if he was sat there next to a dead body, etc

So PAUL, hi, no one’s going to arrest you buddy…. For now.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.