Snapshoteye #10 Boiled ham and a farmfood shopper, Paul's on the lookout for the welfare chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be wrong, so please correct me if I am- police coming round to do a wellness check wouldn’t arrest him would they? Unless he was an immediate danger to himself or the public?
They wouldn't arrest him, they would apply a Section 136 of the mental health act....this gives police officers emergency powers. Not sure how long it lasts, but it's not a long term solution.

Reactions: 5
I saw someone say that they lost sleep over him in a few threads back, and I genuinely had a nightmare the other night that he was coming to get me :oops: my partner asks ‘what if he’s a genuinely okay person’ but there’s something in me that just says otherwise. I think it might be similarities with my abusive ex.

Reactions: 3
He actually scares me so much, he’s a raging narcissist. The way he smirks and smiles and flirts with all these girls makes me feel sick. You know when you can just tell someone’s a danger? I can’t even explain the feeling I just know he’s a danger to girls and women 😖

Not even in a way like he’d physically hurt someone because I think I could push him off with my little finger but more like he’d worm his way into someone’s life and make it hell

Reactions: 8
Paul when the police said they’re not here to arrest him:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i’m an hour away from Hull! i saw someone earlier say they were from Hull and i couldn’t believe someone close was on here too 🤣
also shocking that some of you are from ar Paul’s home town!! have any of you ever seen him about??
meeee I’m from hull 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
classic paul 💀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Wonder if he opened the door to the police and said hello I’m paul snapshot 41 do U wanna see me dance or a hug before we start I’m feeling very lonely

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve never known anyone with so many personalities. He was ranting and raving the other day, wanting to unalive himself the next day and now he’s got this Miss Honey from Matilda act going, softly speaking like he’s talking to kids. Get help Paul ffs. Even you don’t know who you are at this point.

Reactions: 12
Wonder if he opened the door to the police and said hello I’m paul snapshot 41 do U wanna see me dance or a hug before we start I’m feeling very lonely
good morning, welcome to me dads. Anyone giving out hugs? I think I want one 😬 hee

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve never known anyone with so many personalities. He was ranting and raving the other day, wanting to unalive himself the next day and now he’s got this Miss Honey from Matilda act going, softly speaking like he’s talking to kids. Get help Paul ffs. Even you don’t know who you are at this point.
That’s because he is talking to kids 🤣

Reactions: 1
this is the most exciting part of the live so far, again it’s all very nicey nice and chilled out haha
Does he not know what a welfare check is the bleeping eediat!! He is the "toxicity" and the supposed "trolls" clearly did a stupid thing and cared about his mental health & called the police because they were worried and of course he's turned it back round to himself to become a bleeping victim! Honestly, it's a bleeping skill at this point, to be that self-centred, that self-absorbed...

Reactions: 2
Does he not know what a welfare check is the bleeping eediat!! He is the "toxicity" and the supposed "trolls" clearly did a stupid thing and cared about his mental health & called the police because they were worried and of course he's turned it back round to himself to become a bleeping victim! Honestly, it's a bleeping skill at this point, to be that self-centred, that self-absorbed...
he knew EXACTLY what they went there for, but he's twisted it for the audience to make him seem innocent.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.