Snapshoteye #10 Boiled ham and a farmfood shopper, Paul's on the lookout for the welfare chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live about 20 mins from lincoln. Fewmin that breachy was/is that close to me

Also.. where is he now?? That’s not his dads house. Also why stabs in the bathroom when you could go into the bedroom???

I live about 20 mins from lincoln. Fewmin that breachy was/is that close to me

Also.. where is he now?? That’s not his dads house. Also why stabs in the bathroom when you could go into the bedroom???
Stand*

Think it’s well funny that he follows all of us who are in the live. So I’m looking at this list of like ten people and thinkin…. Which one of you issit? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think it’s well funny that he follows all of us who are in the live. So I’m looking at this list of like ten people and thinkin…. Which one of you issit? :LOL:
Aye ok don’t rub it in.😭😆 I’m still waiting for my request to be accepted 🤣🤣 wee twit faced scrotum that he is!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OKAY SO there’s a lot to unpack in this clip
1. WHO IS “you know who” ?? 👀
2. grooming vibes at the beginning
3. the absolute cringe
4. the NOISE after the smile 😭

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
He mentions Gloucester so I'm guessing "you know who" is his son. Paul you're a tit secret agent 😂😂

Reactions: 6
OKAY SO there’s a lot to unpack in this clip
1. WHO IS “you know who” ?? 👀
2. grooming vibes at the beginning
3. the absolute cringe
4. the NOISE after the smile 😭
You know who is his son. He’s not mentioning his name on social media any more

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.