Snapshoteye #10 Boiled ham and a farmfood shopper, Paul's on the lookout for the welfare chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little tongue flick 👅 what a Friday night treat!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He actually scares me so much, he’s a raging narcissist. The way he smirks and smiles and flirts with all these girls makes me feel sick. You know when you can just tell someone’s a danger? I can’t even explain the feeling I just know he’s a danger to girls and women 😖

Not even in a way like he’d physically hurt someone because I think I could push him off with my little finger but more like he’d worm his way into someone’s life and make it hell
You know the type of men that persuade you to have sex with them... like, they tell you a story, and if you don't do it then he's gonna get it elsewhere because he's such a nice guy and talks to lots of women... That's the kinda vibe i get from him. Slimey.

Reactions: 5
WHAT HAVE I MISSED
Basically he’s being really smug and arrogant that he wasn’t arrested when the police turned up, even though he wouldn’t have been arrested because it was a welfare check?

Reactions: 3
Omg this man is actually just thick 🤯

The police didn’t come to arrest you, they came to do a welfare check because you were saying you were going to unalive yourself!
Shows he has a guilty conscience as that’s what he thought they’d be for. Fcking idiot!
Oh no…. Oh noooo

Reactions: 2
Wonder if he opened the door to the police and said hello I’m paul snapshot 41 do U wanna see me dance or a hug before we start I’m feeling very lonely
He did if it were women, or he tit bricks if it were men!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Basically he’s being really smug and arrogant that he wasn’t arrested when the police turned up, even though he wouldn’t have been arrested because it was a welfare check?
IM FUMING. Can someone tell the ginger bleep that people on the bleeping internet were concerned?? I’m such a bleeping mug!!! Why did I bother???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IM FUMING. Can someone tell the ginger bleep that people on the bleeping internet were concerned?? I’m such a bleeping mug!!! Why did I bother???
Nah you’re not a mug. I think we know who the mug is here and it isn’t you

Reactions: 4
There once was a man in a sweater,
Carbonara was the dish that he fed her,
His skin it did flake,
In the pasta he baked,
But it tasted stronger than cheddar.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.