Snapshoteye #10 Boiled ham and a farmfood shopper, Paul's on the lookout for the welfare chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is the most exciting part of the live so far, again it’s all very nicey nice and chilled out haha
Of course you weren’t arrested you giant cockwomble! bleeping Hell! He could literally spin wool out of tit this man! They weren’t after you for your nonceyness…..yet……

Reactions: 3
IM FUMING. Can someone tell the ginger bleep that people on the bleeping internet were concerned?? I’m such a bleeping mug!!! Why did I bother???
To be fair (though I want to vomit being fair to him) he also said that he understood why the person who reported him was worried.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
“I’m all alone no body here to look after meeeee” ok babsy careful now you’ll bring my babbling dinner up

• Haha
I've said it once but I'm gonna say it again , predatory behaviour is not always 'technically' illegal behaviour. it is still predatory. there you go Paul. the end.

Reactions: 4
first snippet - seems a bit calm at the mo, there’s a new girl entering every 10 seconds and everytime gets this reaction

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Hello first time posting been keeping up with this thread every night and you all have me howling with these comments! I absoloutley detest this man first popped up on my fyp and instantly gave me bad vibes!

Reactions: 7
I feel that I have to write what I said to the police, just in case Paul reads it.

First I texted 999 as my son was around and I didn’t want to him hearing this, purely as he will ask to speak to the police. I explained that I was concerned about someone’s mental health and they rang immediately back. Explained that I had seen a clip on instagram of someone speaking as if they were going to take their own life. Said his full name, that he’s 41 and he lives with his Dad in Lincoln. They asked his IG handle which I gave and the police asked how I knew him and why would he be saying that. Said that I knew him “from the internet” and that he broke up with his girlfriend and gave her name, address and IG. I said that I was worried he would take his own life as he has a son, and the fact that back in September I attempted to take my own life and I wish I had someone to stop me rather than my poor suffering husband.

He’s disgusting. He’s taken my good nature and is smug with it. Honestly I should have listened to all of you!
Genuinely never knew you could txt 999

Reactions: 1
One of his ex mods joined. Not a main one though..keep recording you amazing humans

• Wow
Hate when he exaggerates when saying a name. someone had the same name as me in previous screen records and I swear my vagina and uterus shrivelled up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.