Snapshoteye #10 Boiled ham and a farmfood shopper, Paul's on the lookout for the welfare chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is the most exciting part of the live so far, again it’s all very nicey nice and chilled out haha

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What was he so excited and bouncy about? Whys people wishing him well?
Bonus Zimmies trapped between the inner layer?
Found a new flavour of laces he likes?

Reactions: 1
Why would the police arrest him I’m confused… it was a welfare check ?

Reactions: 21
Here’s a snippet. He’s quite mellow and isn’t really saying anything of importance, he’s just trying to catch some tail by the seems of it. He has no one to shout at in there.

I’m off for the night but I hope there’s some good stuff to read tomorrow. Xoxox

He acts like he's so smitten with himself? Smug as a bug in a rug. Giggling and sticking his tongue out, it makes me so uncomfy, you're a grown man? Why you looking to the side? Who ya looking at pal?

I don't wish any harm on him (although he infuriates me) but I hope he gets the help he needs and stops preying on the young and vunerable.

Reactions: 12
He's convinced that people called the police to report him for a crime.
HE TOLD THEM WHAT HE HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF and he didn't even need to. Well done mate.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
this is the most exciting part of the live so far, again it’s all very nicey nice and chilled out haha
Paul along with Lucy Rose & Bryan are possibly some of the ugliest people I have ever had the misfortune of seeing, just hideous.

He thinks his Instagram is a safe space now? What a desperate idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I could be wrong, so please correct me if I am- police coming round to do a wellness check wouldn’t arrest him would they? Unless he was an immediate danger to himself or the public?

Of course the police aren’t going to arrest him, regardless of what he told them about any allegations… I would think it would have to come from the person he was grooming as they would need to hand the evidence to the police, no? And even if I am wrong on that, I don’t think anyone has contacted the police about anything Paul has done other than when they were called for a wellness check🤷🏼‍♀️

edit: maybe grooming isn’t the right word but my brains had a fart and I can’t think of how to word it

Reactions: 7
Here’s a snippet. He’s quite mellow and isn’t really saying anything of importance, he’s just trying to catch some tail by the seems of it. He has no one to shout at in there.

I’m off for the night but I hope there’s some good stuff to read tomorrow. Xoxox
Chilling in the bathroom again? Gives off poncy vibes ngl

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Paul, everyone knows what we accuse you of isn’t illegal, so no you’re not gonna be arrested.. BUT DOESNT MEAN THAT ITS MORALLY OKAY TO BE ATTRACTED TO TEENS WHEN YOURE 41. God damn, I got angry watching that. Wow big claps for you paul for narrowly avoiding being a nonce, you might celebrate but we don’t

Reactions: 8
Why would the police arrest him I’m confused… it was a welfare check ?
Exactly. And when he says he told them why he was upset I really doubt he said to the police

‘ there’s a website that has threads about me that say I’m a n cause I like young girls and I like 16 year olds pictures on Instagram but I swear I only did that cause they have serious health conditions and I like to support them and make them feel great. I just like to give out big hugs’

can’t imagine that was the info you gave them when they asked why you were suicidal Paul babs

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Paul, if you are reading this - nobody called the police to arrest you. Someone called because you made some very serious threats against your wellbeing. Stop twisting the narrative.

Omg this man is actually just thick 🤯

The police didn’t come to arrest you, they came to do a welfare check because you were saying you were going to unalive yourself!
Shows he has a guilty conscience as that’s what he thought they’d be for. Fcking idiot!

Reactions: 19
He’s using the welfare check someone made out of the goodness of their own heart to say ‘SEE, I’VE DONE NOTHING WRONG’

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.