Snapshoteye #10 Boiled ham and a farmfood shopper, Paul's on the lookout for the welfare chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*police return to the station to carry out their own investigations*
I know I thought this… imagine doing a well fair check and someone’s first response is to defend them self about being a nonce… which no one has rang the police about….

If I were a police officer I’d leave wanting to investigate him further

Reactions: 13
Surely the police would’ve told him the reason for their visit tho? Like why does he think they were called to arrest him lmfao

Reactions: 2
Surely the police would’ve told him the reason for their visit tho? Like why does he think they were called to arrest him lmfao
Well, at the start of the clip he says "Someone was very concerned with me being upset".
So he knows that it was a welfare check, but is twisting it as an innocence plea!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
omg seeing my insta name on peoples screenshots in here saying i’ve joined the live is so jarring hahaha i love it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He didn’t tell them anything about what he’s been accused of he’s bullshitting. He probably told them he was upset cos of his ex girlfriend. He’s such a prick!!

Reactions: 7
If I were a police officer I’d leave wanting to investigate him further
If I was police, I’d find it very strange that someone would offer up that information upon seeing a police officer, I’d feel like they’re planting the seed so when I write up my report, if he’s ever accused in future, it’s already been logged as ‘lies and trolls’… I don’t know.

First thing I’d be doing is reading up on him and viewing the videos/pictures on here I can’t tell you that for sure

Reactions: 7
Here’s a snippet. He’s quite mellow and isn’t really saying anything of importance, he’s just trying to catch some tail by the seems of it. He has no one to shout at in there.

I’m off for the night but I hope there’s some good stuff to read tomorrow. Xoxox
How come I can never view the attachments?? It makes me very sad

Reactions: 1
didn’t he block and mute someone last night? i came off for a second and missed it but wondered who it was 🤣

Reactions: 1
How come I can never view the attachments?? It makes me very sad
That particular one is in a format that the website can't play (you have to download it and play it through an external media player).
The others should work!

Reactions: 2
That particular one is in a format that the website can't play (you have to download it and play it through an external media player).
The others should work!
ahhh. Thank you, I’ll give it a go babz. Big hugz

if you hold it down does it give you the option to download? i’m sure someone said that worked for them when they can’t click on it.
I’ve just done that and it worked!!! Woop!! Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The police after he’s told them about a website he doesn’t like: “there are people dying, Paul snapshoteye 41”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You just know that he’s a ‘ no no I am panicking cause now am gonna lose ma job’ type of n too

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's starting his cycle again 🙄 this is his "I'm a nice guy, listen to my soft voice, you're beautiful, this is a safe space to smile and be happy" bullshit all over again.

As if people will forget all the heavily sexualised content that he's put out there previously after pulling the above tit before. As if they'll forget the predatory and manipulative behaviour that came out of it before. As if he can just start over and pretend to be the soft boi nice guy he likes to sell himself as rather than just being genuine.

So tiresome.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.