Snapshoteye #10 Boiled ham and a farmfood shopper, Paul's on the lookout for the welfare chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen record people pleaseeeeee šŸ˜‚ā¤ā¤ I will give you a big hug if your feeling lonely

Reactions: 5
iā€™m screen recording, can someone remind me how to upload longer segments?? send it to facebook or something, i canā€™t remember

Reactions: 2
Well this wrote itself didnā€™t it. Speaking of thread names I feel like thread 9ā€™s name just thread 9 in general didnā€™t get the respect or homage it deserved. The thing was created at lightening speed during Tattleā€™s very own Fight Night under a provisional name, and remained, unquestioned, during its little 60 hour life. Because there was just THAT much going on. ā€œSituation ongoingā€. Iconic. I fear weā€™ll never see the likes again.
Honestly that was a historical night. My fingers had blisters from typing and refreshing the page, the jokes were impeccable from everyoneā€¦ the thread lasted 2 days, must be a record in itself.

I wish for another night like that!

Reactions: 8
iā€™m screen recording, can someone remind me how to upload longer segments?? send it to facebook or something, i canā€™t remember
send it to yourself on messenger, save the video you get back from yourselfā€¦ upload to tattle and click ā€˜insert videoā€™ button next to your upload x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone from Newcastle? I feel lonely amongst all you brummies I feel like every one lives near each other or near Paul šŸ˜‚
I lived in South Shields for a few years- itā€™s where my son was born (my little sand dancer)!

love it there, will always feel like home!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hereā€™s a snippet. Heā€™s quite mellow and isnā€™t really saying anything of importance, heā€™s just trying to catch some tail by the seems of it. He has no one to shout at in there.

Iā€™m off for the night but I hope thereā€™s some good stuff to read tomorrow. Xoxox

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Hereā€™s a snippet. Heā€™s quite mellow and isnā€™t really saying anything of importance, heā€™s just trying to catch some tail by the seems of it. He has no one to shout at in there.

Iā€™m off for the night but I hope thereā€™s some good stuff to read tomorrow. Xoxox
He actually makes me fume with his faces lmao canā€™t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Certainly seems a lot less chipper than normal.
Also where the hell is he?

Reactions: 1
heā€™s just been talking about the police visit! will upload that first

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just said ā€œwhat are we having for tea babsā€ to my boyfriend, using babs unironicallyšŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.